• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Act of Terror"- Libya

It doesn't matter when the next time was. He did call it that the next morning. Hat's game. set, match.

By the way, this is what Mitt was doing on Sept 12.
94622514-mitt-romney-585x461.jpeg

It doesn't matter when the next time was. He did call it that the next morning. Hat's game. set, match.

Gosh you are dense. Why would he not refer to it as such, and clearly not for over a week?

Please show me the next time in the media he referred to it as terrorism or an act of terror, since you are so sure he was including this event. Was it 12 days later? I know it was quite some time..

That would be great if Mitt said "it tools two weeks for Obama to call it an act of terror twice" but that isn't what was said. Hat Romney did say is blatantly incorrect and so at least for tonight he comes off looking dumb ass shit after a topic he should have dominated. I am not claiming anybody in the administration labeled it a terrorist attack quickly because they didn't but Obama did call it an act of terror the next day which is in direct opposition to what your boy aid happened.

That would be great if Mitt said "it tools two weeks for Obama to call it an act of terror twice" but that isn't what was said. Hat Romney did say is blatantly incorrect and so at least for tonight he comes off looking dumb ass shit after a topic he should have dominated. I am not claiming anybody in the administration labeled it a terrorist attack quickly because they didn't but Obama did call it an act of terror the next day which is in direct opposition to what your boy aid happened.

Holy crap this is illegible babble. Goodnight friend. Hope you're at least drunk/high.

Because he's not currently the POTUS. His job right now is his campaign. Surely you jest.

So as a candidate, he can smile about the death of 4 Americans because he's campaigning.

And based on your posts tonight, you seem to be saying that the President shouldn't be able to campaign, only the challenger.

I'm not dense. You have a predestined NEED to have this as an "issue". It's going to bite you on the ass.

All millions of Americans know is that Romney was totally FOS re: Libya. Thus anything he says from now on will be seen a political and likely to be false. You can't unring the bell.

Well, I'm also arguing that our President and administration failed the four Americans who were killed, including the only sitting Ambassador since 1979, and did a horrible job of handling the aftermath. He was too busy trying to raise money than do his actual job. And it's no wonder he performed better this debate, considering he was, paraphrasing from CNN, "holed up in a resort in Williamsburg" practicing against John Kerry, rather than doing his actual job.

This is a ridiculous statement. Like utterly ridiculous. Seriously Romney studies and practices for the first debate for 2 weeks, yes being the sitting president and trying to campaign is a very very hard job. However he spent his time studying so he could actually not lose the debate (according to polls win). Lets see the options are 1. concentrate 100% on presidency lose another debate and lose the election 2. Not concentrate a 100% on the presidency for 4 weeks, win the election, get to run and implement what you want for 4 more years. Yeah I am definitely going with option 1. Im sure thats what all the people that support him and what he is trying to do want him to do. Your statement is so full of shit no wonder why more people don't venture over here, half the stuff that gets said is straight from psychoville, and right now tigerswood is the mayor.

I'm not dense. You have a predestined NEED to have this as an "issue". It's going to bite you on the ass.

All millions of Americans know is that Romney was totally FOS re: Libya. Thus anything he says from now on will be seen a political and likely to be false. You can't unring the bell.

Predestined need? That's some crazy talk.

So as a candidate, he can smile about the death of 4 Americans because he's campaigning.

And based on your posts tonight, you seem to be saying that the President shouldn't be able to campaign, only the challenger.

No, but maybe he should put his campaign on hold for at least a day or two after national tragedy. Would certainly have won him points in my eyes.

The whole politicizing of this issue is such BS. Disgusting Pubs and Fox News.

This is a ridiculous statement. Like utterly ridiculous. Seriously Romney studies and practices for the first debate for 2 weeks, yes being the sitting president and trying to campaign is a very very hard job. However he spent his time studying so he could actually not lose the debate (according to polls win). Lets see the options are 1. concentrate 100% on presidency lose another debate and lose the election 2. Not concentrate a 100% on the presidency for 4 weeks, win the election, get to run and implement what you want for 4 more years. Yeah I am definitely going with option 1. Im sure thats what all the people that support him and what he is trying to do want him to do. Your statement is so full of shit no wonder why more people don't venture over here, half the stuff that gets said is straight from psychoville, and right now tigerswood is the mayor.

Could he not practice at the White House? Or even on the campaign trail? Or again, at least take a day or two to address a national tragedy?

No, but maybe he should put his campaign on hold for at least a day or two after national tragedy. Would certainly have won him points in my eyes.

You're saying Mitt lost points in your eyes for smirking after he thought he'd scored points by exploiting a tragedy?

You're saying Mitt lost points in your eyes for smirking after he thought he'd scored points by exploiting a tragedy?

No. Please don't put words in my mouth. Thanks. And I'm done. Goodnight all. Should be an interesting few weeks.

Back