• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Addams Family Mafia - Addams Always Win in the End

bym051d

I AM VERY IMPORTANT
Reaction score
Welcome to Addams Family Mafia, based on the hit TV show and movies, with a famous theme, everyone knows.

The Addams and their (extensive) family are trying to do what they wanna do, but a group of anti-Addams villains are hoping to put a stop to that! Depending on your role, help the Addams stay creepy and kooky, or don't.

This game takes from the TV show and both of the movies. I'm sure continuity is broken somewhere, if we have any serious Addams fans. Get over it.

I'm stealing Rommy's rules (with minor changes) and posting them below, for your benefit.

This is a closed game, and therefore nobody knows the setup. The rules are typical, but I have pasted them below, as we haven't played in a while:

- we're using the OGboards official site clock. if the deadline is 1:30pm, votes timestamped 1:30:59 count, whereas 1:31:00 do not count
- votes must be bolded or surrounded by ***
- Standard 10 minute OT
- no night posting
- Gentleman's rule to not talk @ me. use your judgement
- Vanillas are notified of night move impediments
- OOO: roleblock, protection, anything else, kill, inspection
- the numbers are 13 v 4. this will not change save for deaths
- don't read into flavor of my text. I will likely describe in the macabre, based on the game theme.
- instant twilight majos if I am not around, as in the majo'ed player cannot talk but everyone else can. no majos with 6 or fewer
- revealing your role and/or rolename may or may not have benefits or drawbacks, as with any closed game
- posting in the spirit of the theme may be rewarded

Day 1 starts now and ends at 10:30:59EDT on Monday 6/25.

Note: Moderation will be light today because of soccer, house work and potential laziness. No majos before tomorrow.

Note 2: Blue is an innocent child

Last edited:
The Players

1. Gouda - Goober - Killed N1
2. Timmay - The Grangers Mafia JOAT - Killed D5
3. CDeacMan
4. Rommy
5. Ryala
6. Tejas - Abigail Craven Mafia Bus Driver - Lynched D3
7. GTB - Joel Glicker - Lynched D4
8. JTP - Gomez Addams GF Hunter - Killed N4
9. Blue - Pubert Addams Innocent Child - Spirited Away N5
10. Da
11. Redwing - Pugsley Addams - Killed N3
12. GoalieMom
13. NorthernDeac - Thing - Lynched D2
14. Gooner - Cousin Itt - Lynched D1
15. Toogs - Cousin Lumpy - AAed D2
16. Nonny - Cousin Vlad - Killed N1
17. TiC - Aunt Drip - Killed N1

If any non-frequent players need name clarification, please PM.

All players have received PMs. If you did not receive one, or have any questions, please PM.

Last edited:
My vote doesnt count right now. More to come. Stay tuned

My vote doesnt count right now. More to come. Stay tuned

As i take a massive duece and ponder this situation, i am concluding that i should keep my “vote” far away from the end-of-day options. I dont want to confuse a vote count, and mafia would be aware of the alignment of whoever is really about to die anyways.

Rommy. Stop.

Mod Note

Blue is an innocent child

I’ll add to the OP. My fault for forgetting.

***bym***

Glad to see we got shitty Rommy this go round. He will fit right in with everyone from last game

Vote count as of post 18.

JTP (2) - Gooner, Tejas
GTB (1) - Rommy
Da (1) - RW

No Vote - Everyone else

Back