• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Addams Family Mafia - Addams Always Win in the End

I can't wait for fucking astounding play this game. I'm sure everyone is going to turn it around 180.

Oh. Wait. Rommy is already choking on a bag of dicks. Great.

As i take a massive duece and ponder this situation, i am concluding that i should keep my “vote” far away from the end-of-day options. I dont want to confuse a vote count, and mafia would be aware of the alignment of whoever is really about to die anyways.

You are basically the neck beard of pit mafia.

M'wifom *tips fedora*

***Rommy***

***switch to rommy*** on principle

I guess it isn't shocking that rommy was able to skullfuck the entire D1 in under 2 pages.

***switch to rommy*** on principle

I guess it isn't shocking that rommy was able to skullfuck the entire D1 in under 2 pages.

Havent skullfucked. As you said, its page 2 (page 1 for me). It be early. Youre playing completely opposite to how you played in my game (this is a good sign)

Havent skullfucked. As you said, its page 2 (page 1 for me). It be early. Youre playing completely opposite to how you played in my game (this is a good sign)

You didn't have to say anything at all and drawn no attention to whatever might be going on with your vote, then calmly steered it away from a situation that would cause an issue. But instead, we are going to spend the rest of the round talking about it.

Sunday starts are an abortion had by a toddler that was separated from her family at the border

You didn't have to say anything at all and drawn no attention to whatever might be going on with your vote, then calmly steered it away from a situation that would cause an issue. But instead, we are going to spend the rest of the round talking about it.

Meh I accepted it as true and moved on

You're the one making a big deal out of it

I can't wait for fucking astounding play this game. I'm sure everyone is going to turn it around 180.

Oh. Wait. Rommy is already choking on a bag of dicks. Great.

You were awful last game

Sincerely

The Entire Mafia Team and Rommy who were laughing at you in discord.

Sunday starts are an abortion had by a toddler that was separated from her family at the border

And then later found to be not actually separated and used for liberal propaganda

And then later found to be not actually separated and used for liberal propaganda

Let's try to keep politics out of the mafia thread please. There is enough of that misery everywhere else.

You were awful last game

Sincerely

The Entire Mafia Team and Rommy who were laughing at you in discord.

lol remember when we all thought knight was a traitor

TRUE FACTS

Knight/Rommy are not both mafia
Knight/JTP are not both mafia

Meh I accepted it as true and moved on

You're the one making a big deal out of it
This was my reaction as well. I thought meh, likely civ, but didn't react strongly thinking he's screwing over the thread. Seems more like feigned anger by Gooner and Knight.

Going with Knight until he admits he was shit last game.

***Knight***

Back