• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Adrian Peterson's 2 year old son dies...

Rest in peace little one. That is heart breaking. Prayers for AP and anyone close to this. There is no punishment sufficient for this type of crime. What a tragedy.

Prayers to the family. What a piece of shit that did this heinous act.

Christ, that is heartbreaking. What the hell is wrong with people? RIP

If I were AP I would front the bond money myself just so I could kill the fucker. Slowly.

really, bkf? really?

bob-knight-chair-throw_0.gif

Not sure if accurate, but NY Daily News reporting this is the guy.

patterson-1-1011.jpg

Just unbelievable. Awful.

Secret son, though? Is AP married? Sounds like he had two 2-year-old sons.

I was thinking that same thing. And along that line, I was wondering why a couple with a two year old child wasn't living together....and why she was dating another man?

That isn't even remotely "along that line", bkf, and you are one sick bastard if you think it is.

Goddamnit bkf, your troll job crossed the fucking line. Take it somewhere else.

I've been married for 45 years....and a father for 44 years. So I think I know a little about fatherhood. Impregnating a woman doesn't make you a father. Animals copulate and produce offspring all the time. Banging women right & left and producing children doesn't make you a father. If Peterson had been a father, that child would be alive today. What kind of father would have his two year old child living in that kind of a situation? That may be harsh, but the truth is not always a pleasant thing.

The problem with some of the people on this board is that they are pampered privileged pricks upon whom the concept of personal responsibility is a foreign notion. And it has nothing to do with race. Irresponsible behavior is irresponsible behavior, whether it is committed by blacks, whites, or any other race you wish to name. The problem, sadly, is that all too often it is innocent children like this one who wind up paying the ultimate price for that irresponsible behavior.

(And if some of you don't like hearing that, well, that's just too goddamned bad.)

Fuck you, buddy. To blame him for this is pretty fucking petty and stupid.

I've been married for 45 years....and a father for 44 years. So I think I know a little about fatherhood. Impregnating a woman doesn't make you a father. Animals copulate and produce offspring all the time. Banging women right & left and producing children doesn't make you a father. If Peterson had been a father, that child would be alive today. What kind of father would have his two year old child living in that kind of a situation? That may be harsh, but the truth is not always a pleasant thing.

The problem with some of the people on this board is that they are pampered privileged pricks upon whom the concept of personal responsibility is a foreign notion. And it has nothing to do with race. Irresponsible behavior is irresponsible behavior, whether it is committed by blacks, whites, or any other race you wish to name. The problem, sadly, is that all too often it is innocent children like this one who wind up paying the ultimate price for that irresponsible behavior.

(And if some of you don't like hearing that, well, that's just too goddamned bad.)

bkf, people make mistakes. maybe the mother didn't want AP in her or the son's life. what say does he have who she dates? pretty misogynistic of you to assume that the mother NEEDED ap to save him.

Invest in a mirror

Explain how you know about his situation?

Explain how you know every detail that leads you to the assumption that AP just fucked some chick and disappeared?

You are a fucking horrible person.

Married 45 years doesn't make you a good person either. Or a father for that matter.

Back