• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Adrian Peterson's 2 year old son dies...

I assume you're referring to bkfucktwat, not the kid?

Guys, BKF forgot to point it out, but Chris Paul is a terrible person and not a father because his son (who honestly is way cooler than all of us, as a 4 year old) was born out of wedlock.

Guys, BKF forgot to point it out, but Chris Paul is a terrible person and not a father because his son (who honestly is way cooler than all of us, as a 4 year old) was born out of wedlock.

I'm interested in BKF's ruling if this makes CP3 one of the "good blacks" or the "bad blacks".

I am not sure of the history behind BKF's posts that make people accuse him of being racist. "The blacks" was awkwardly said, but what term would our liberators of social injustice on this board prefer he used? Is it just because "the" came in front?

Re: Chris Paul, again, perhaps he has said things in the past (or I missed comments in the mess of this thread). However, I see a huge divide in what we know of what type of role CP3 has played as a father vs AP. Doesn't mean that all meets reality, but if you are already trying to make a comparison....

BKF obviously has his detractors here, I don't know enough of the history to take sides and I can recognize that prior posts probably have a lot to do with responses on this thread.

Commenting on this thread. This is an absolute tragedy because an innocent 2 year child was beaten (to death). It is a story, because it was AP's son. I think it is reasonable to discuss the story responsibly. Responsible comments aren't a hallmark of this board, for better or worse.

There are some picks of the mom out there that may be of interest.

Apparently her boyfriend had a incident where he excessively beat a 3 year and he has a 4 year old son.

There are some picks of the mom out there that may be of interest.

Apparently her boyfriend had a incident where he excessively beat a 3 year and he has a 4 year old son.

It appears she's one of the whites

I am not sure of the history behind BKF's posts that make people accuse him of being racist. "The blacks" was awkwardly said, but what term would our liberators of social injustice on this board prefer he used? Is it just because "the" came in front?

Re: Chris Paul, again, perhaps he has said things in the past (or I missed comments in the mess of this thread). However, I see a huge divide in what we know of what type of role CP3 has played as a father vs AP. Doesn't mean that all meets reality, but if you are already trying to make a comparison....

BKF obviously has his detractors here, I don't know enough of the history to take sides and I can recognize that prior posts probably have a lot to do with responses on this thread.

Commenting on this thread. This is an absolute tragedy because an innocent 2 year child was beaten (to death). It is a story, because it was AP's son. I think it is reasonable to discuss the story responsibly. Responsible comments aren't a hallmark of this board, for better or worse.

"blacks" wouldn't have been a better choice. It also didn't help that he bisected a whole race of people based on the circumstances of one man, as if black people are either like A. Adrian Peterson, or like B. Barack Obama. So what we know is that BKF prefers middle aged half-black Hawaiians with Harvard Law Degrees over black 20 something millionaire star athletes from Texas.

Back