• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Air Asia plane missing

deacvision7

Mod Emeritus
Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/International...sing-pacific-pilots-request/story?id=27856490

An AirAsia Airbus A320-200 has gone missing on a flight from Surabaya, Indonesia, to Singapore, shortly after the pilots requested to change the flightplan because of weather, the airline said today.

The plane, flight QZ8501, which reportedly had 162 people on board, lost contact at 7:24 a.m. local time near Belitung Island, Indonesia, according to a statement from AirAsia. It was scheduled to land in Singapore at 8:30 a.m. local time.
The aircraft was on the submitted flight plan but was requesting deviation due to enroute weather before communication with the aircraft was lost while it was still under the control of the Indonesian Air Traffic Control, AirAsia said.

My borderline racist distrust of Asians (not American-AZNs) is really coming home. They are the fucking shadiest.

My borderline racist distrust of Asians (not American-AZNs) is really coming home. They are the fucking shadiest.

Because of a plane disaster? WTF?

Yes. And I distrust Latvians because of rain on Tuesdays.

What. Is. That.

Cant tell if im tired and drunk or if this is the greatest post ever on these rjkarl boards

Last edited:

Also, by the way, let me clue you into something... it isn't "borderline", you are a full blown racist.

Asians creep me out y'all. I admit it. I've had too many friends who had lived in prominent cities over there and they have all validated my fears.

Asia is a ruthless place. You can't trust anyone. You full fledged capitalists would love it there. I encourage you to move across the Pacific and denounce your American citizenship. Either way I hope we tax the fuck out or you.

Also DV7 cut it with the I have a black niece narrative. We get it.

Last edited:
Within a couple of hours of the first plane going missing a second AirAsia plane, en route from Penang to Langkawi (Malaysia), had to make an emergency landing due to 'technical difficulties'.

Asians creep me out y'all. I admit it. I've had too many friends who had lived in prominent cities over there and they have all validated my fears.

Asia is a ruthless place. You can't trust anyone. You full fledged capitalists would love it there. I encourage you to move across the Pacific and denounce your American citizenship. Either way I hope we tax the fuck out or you.

You somehow forgot to include the most important part of this post.... Roll Tide!

I honestly have no idea what this means

You had friends living in Asia? They were ripped off?

Why would capitalists like Asia? How would you tax them if they lived there?

This post is like a bizarro Hemingway iceberg where I think it only gets dumber under the surface

Asia is like the Wild West. You have to fight for every dollar and resource you have, and if you're a foreigner every one will try to fuck you over. It is pure capitalism at its finest.

That's the consistent story I've been told about anyone visiting the "Far East". Plus sideways vaginas creep me out.

That being said smoke show Indian and Southwestern chicks are the hottest women on this planet. So I'm willing to make a few exceptions.

Back