• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Air Asia plane missing

Perhaps you should start a 2nd hand travel advice website and earn dollars from your hot travel takes.

Asia is like the Wild West. You have to fight for every dollar and resource you have, and if you're a foreigner every one will try to fuck you over. It is pure capitalism at its finest.

That's the consistent story I've been told about anyone visiting the "Far East". Plus sideways vaginas creep me out.

That being said smoke show Indian and Southwestern chicks are the hottest women on this planet. So I'm willing to make a few exceptions.
So what you're saying is that you prefer a non-capitalist economy?

so are all asians weird or are there some in particular that you find weirder

So after sleeping on it, Brasky doubled down on his racist remarks?

Probably more xenophobic than racist, as I feel no weirdness or distrust towards western people of Asian origin, but sure.

So Brasky is into hairy Indian chicks? That's what I gathered from this thread.

I can certainly see how your friends might think they were swindled over there in Asia. If you don't understand the culture, you won't understand the rules of the game. China is a bit of the wild west at the moment. Korea and Japan not so much.

That's a shame. Great places to visit over there. Just think of it as San Francisco or Honolulu-- great to visit, but you wouldn't want to live there.

So you hate queers and the morbidly obese?

Yeah, that's it.

Morbidly obese is all you could think of for Honolulu? I'm disappointed, especially since I live in about the fattest state there is.

SF has wacky politics and earthquakes, and Honolulu is basically an expensive tourist trap full of transients.

Yeah, that's it.

Morbidly obese is all you could think of for Honolulu? I'm disappointed, especially since I live in about the fattest state there is.

SF has wacky politics and earthquakes, and Honolulu is basically an expensive tourist trap full of transients.

tumblr_mnb6bok0bM1qhfc4po1_500.jpg

Back