• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Air Banner Message

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Django-Unchained-You-Had-my-Curiosity.gif

Ronny's boys shut down your operation?

Nope

We would like to thank everyone for keeping up the charade about the banner. Wellman's minion's have reported back and the Athletic Dept seems legimately concerned. They are talking about arresting anyone who wears a sandwiche board, which would really make a great story. Who wants to take one for the team?

What we really have planned is going to be so awesome!!

By the way, my favorite minion is Steve.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Is this a real Stratton? What is this post all about "charade?"

Also what's a sandwich board.

That just raises more questions. Why would people wear a sandwich board to a football game where the plan was a banner to be flown? Do they know more than we do? Have they enlisted the NSA to tap into the Strattons' phone calls? Is there actually a banner or not? What is this "charade"? If people donated money what happened to that money if there is no banner? Is this all a ponzi scheme?

BTW I just got a lot of information from DeacPhan about what was planned. PM him for more info.

That just raises more questions. Why would people wear a sandwich board to a football game where the plan was a banner to be flown? Do they know more than we do? Have they enlisted the NSA to tap into the Strattons' phone calls? Is there actually a banner or not? What is this "charade"? If people donated money what happened to that money if there is no banner? Is this all a ponzi scheme?

BTW I just got a lot of information from DeacPhan about what was planned. PM him for more info.

someone please pm me with details. i am so excited about this.

I know a lot about ponzi schemes, so I think we are in the clear here.

Have you heard back that the athletic department really is concerned? What is all this about arresting people wearing a sandwich board- that has to be a joke, right? As far as I know no one's talked about doing anything like that anyway.

Have you heard back that the athletic department really is concerned? What is all this about arresting people wearing a sandwich board- that has to be a joke, right? As far as I know no one's talked about doing anything like that anyway.

Sandwich board? Nope. Streaking is where it's at!

Back