• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

AL Qaeda hits shopping mall in Kenya.

Pretty awful tragedy. No sense in making this thread about Libya. Prayers for the families and loved ones.

Reactions: ONW
It is a difficult reality that there are people in this world whose only goal is to destroy life. I mean say what you want about the US foreign policy and our over reach but despite all of its faults our policy is not built on the propagation of hate.

Oh crap, I just realized that's the crazy guy from Fox News's website. Glenn Beck. Oh well, the article cites a CNN report.

The only positive from this is that a few more fucking idiot Muslims are dead. Their religion is a scourge that has been co-opted by warlords that promise them an answer to their pathetic existence. Same psychology as some kid who shoots up a school because he hates his life so much. Just sad, and pathetic.

To be honest we should just execute everyone at Guantanamo and be done with it. Anyone living there is beyond repair.

The only positive from this is that a few more fucking idiot Muslims are dead. Their religion is a scourge that has been co-opted by warlords that promise them an answer to their pathetic existence. Same psychology as some kid who shoots up a school because he hates his life so much. Just sad, and pathetic.

To be honest we should just execute everyone at Guantanamo and be done with it. Anyone living there is beyond repair.

A billion or so peaceful Muslims around the world would certainly take umbrage at this. Hate begets hate, too, Brasky.

Really sad events. My friend is leaving for a month in Kenya tomorrow. Scary stuff.

I read there was a children's event taking place when the terrorists attacked.

A billion or so peaceful Muslims around the world would certainly take umbrage at this. Hate begets hate, too, Brasky.

Really sad events. My friend is leaving for a month in Kenya tomorrow. Scary stuff.

Oh I'm not proud of my hatred for Islam, but I'm not going to deny it. Those billion or so peaceful Muslims need to take their religion back, or at the very least do something about it. Their ideology has become a cancer, and the lack of response from their own community troubles me.

Last edited:
Oh I'm not proud of my hatred for Islam, but I'm not going to deny it. Those billion or so peaceful Muslims need to take their religion back, or at the very least do something about it. Their ideology has become a cancer, and the lack of response from their own community troubles me.

Just curious what response you'd like to see and where you'd like to see it.

Curious, isn't it? How this "fringe minority" manages to run half of the countries in that part of the world, and cause substantial trouble in the other half. If there are a billion people who all intend to be a part of the 21st century, why does the 0.0001% have so much influence?

Ph: They've managed to keep 1/2 of their population to consent to refrain from being seen in public. Maybe try out some of that coercion mojo on the so-called fringe that wants to start trouble?

Or perhaps we can put this p.c., ring-kissing b.s. on the shelf and just deal with the actual problem, that is, their crazy isn't confined to a fringe minority at all. We just need to face that facts that fundamental Islam is to planet Earth what Statefan is to the ACC: They've each spent the last 1,000 years losing, and they're each absolutely certain it's someone else's fault.

Last edited:
Curious, isn't it? How this "fringe minority" manages to run half of the countries in that part of the world, and cause substantial trouble in the other half. If there are a billion people who all intend to be a part of the 21st century, why does the 0.0001% have so much influence?

Ph: They've managed to keep 1/2 of their population to consent to refrain from being seen in public. Maybe try out some of that coercion mojo on the so-called fringe that wants to start trouble?

Or perhaps we can put this p.c., ring-kissing b.s. on the shelf and just deal with the actual problem, that is, their crazy isn't confined to a fringe minority at all. We just need to face that facts that fundamental Islam is to planet Earth what Statefan is to the ACC: They've each spent the last 1,000 years losing, and they're each absolutely certain it's someone else's fault.

The terrorists believe that their ideology gives their lives meaning and purpose, whereas Western life is meaningless and pointless.

The terrorists believe that their ideology gives their lives meaning and purpose, whereas Western life is meaningless and pointless.

That is of course absurdly broad. Everyone knows that Wakefandom is meaningless and pointless. The rest of Western life isn't nearly as miserable.

Facepalm

Last edited:
Back