• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alas, here we go again, shooting in a Münich shopping center

Unhappy closeted gay man from Afghanistan who just happens to be named Mohammed? Steroid fueled rage by a man from Syria named Mohammed? Orange Julius employee upset that the blender is not working who is nicknamed Mo?

Looking forward to the cultural enrichment after President Clinton brings in almost another million Muslims in her first term alone.

You'll be just fine in the bunker BSF.

future Nobel Prize winners as Amanpour told us during the migrant crisis but the Germans obviously failed them by not providing them enough money, good enough jobs, or good enough sex, and so they had no choice, we must be understanding

I hate to say but we may have lost another moderate muslim who was radicalized very quickly. we have to find a way to reach them before they are turned.

More than one shooter. Must be two angry closeted gay men. Nothing to do with a certain religion I'm sure.

Sexy little circle jerk you guys have going here -- nothing seems to get you dudes harder.

It's bad that these guys got a hold of a gun, I just thank God they did not find a truck.

liberal-logis-gays-mulim-islamophobia-graphic.png

My favorite

In one video a terrorist appears in front of a McDonald's and starts randomly shooting, So, it could just be an epicure disaffected by American fast food. Run with it liberals!

Last edited:
This journalist was in complete denial.
'I thought terror would not come to Munich'
Posted at
19:58
When the attack on the train happened everybody was shocked, of course, but we thought, well, that was just one person. To be honest I thought terror would not come to Munich. Now terror has struck our beautiful city... Oktoberfest will be held soon and that is, of course, a target for terrorists - we are all feeling very, very bad right now.
Jeanette Winter
Journalist at Bavaria Public Radio, speaking to BBC World News

Back