• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alas, here we go again, shooting in a Münich shopping center

I'm not calling you a Hillshill, but you're not a nice person and tend to be irrational and closed-minded. Anyone who disagrees with you regarding BLM is a racist and anyone who points out the reality of immigration (that it harms native born workers, particularly African Americans) you call a xenophobe and other names. You do you, but understand you don't come across as a particularly nice/rational person. But of course you're not alone in this respect. Many of the Hillary supporters on here are the same. The PC brainwashing has warped your brains and made it impossible for you to be honest and think rationally when it comes to certain issues.

I need links. Honestly, help me un-brainwash myself.

I need links. Honestly, help me un-brainwash myself.

I've posted them repeatedly. They've done no good. You folks seem immune to facts. Why should I go through the trouble of digging them up again? Do you think it'll start working and you'll change your mind? I'm afraid you're too far gone my friend. But if you want to find them try using the search function. Maybe it'll work. I'm not gonna do your work for you, especially when I'm confident it will have no impact on your thinking.

... it's horseshit when MDMH complains about the anti-Hillary people being bullies, given the worst behavior on here tends to come from the Hillary supporters...

Jesus Christ, do you not realize that you are doing this? You are the only person separating this board into "anti-Hillary" and "Hill shills". You do this same shit on every political thread and it's so fucking annoying. Stop turning every fucking topic into a referendum on the election. I called Sailor a bully because he and his anti-pc crew are always accusing other people of being "too sensitive", like it's an insult. That's only an insult to 14yo boys with step daddy issues. It doesn't have shit to do with Hillary Clinton. The post you are reading doesn't have shit to do with Hillary Clinton, and neither did this thread before you brought her up.

Jesus Christ, do you not realize that you are doing this? You are the only person separating this board into "anti-Hillary" and "Hill shills". You do this same shit on every political thread and it's so fucking annoying. Stop turning every fucking topic into a referendum on the election. I called Sailor a bully because he and his anti-pc crew are always accusing other people of being "too sensitive", like it's an insult. That's only an insult to 14yo boys with step daddy issues. It doesn't have shit to do with Hillary Clinton. The post you are reading doesn't have shit to do with Hillary Clinton, and neither did this thread before you brought her up.
The worst behavior I see on here comes from Hillary supporters- by no means not all of it and certainly not all the Hillary supporters. It's just a shorthand for the rudest people on here. But I'll start dividing between the "anti-pc" people (your term) and pc people if you find that more acceptable. Also, you're completely full of shit to suggest I'm somehow responsible for dividing the board, like the Hillary supporters, ooops, my apologies, the pc people would be any less rude to sailor and the handful of other anti-pc people if I wasn't around. You people would still act like sanctimonious raging assholes and you know it.

The sanctimony flows both ways, it's a damn anonymous internet message board about politics - the lowest form of human communication besides bathroom graffiti and YouTube comment treads

The sanctimony flows both ways, it's a damn anonymous internet message board about politics - the lowest form of human communication besides bathroom graffiti and YouTube comment treads

That's fair. All sides tend to be at assholes at times. I've just noticed most of the viciousness on here comes from the pc crowd. But I'll drop it.

Looks like another exploding Muslim. Probably just another closeted homosexual though

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

:fu:
I've posted them repeatedly. They've done no good. You folks seem immune to facts. Why should I go through the trouble of digging them up again? Do you think it'll start working and you'll change your mind? I'm afraid you're too far gone my friend. But if you want to find them try using the search function. Maybe it'll work. I'm not gonna do your work for you, especially when I'm confident it will have no impact on your thinking.

I don't know what "you folks" means.* You and I had a lengthy and civil conversation about immigration on another thread. You posted some stuff, I posted some stuff, I didn't find your stuff convincing and you apparently didn't find my stuff convincing. All you can do is be knowledgeable about your positions and post real facts and analysis that supports it. That's how a message board works. You never know when something you post might influence someone's thinking or lead them to see the world more your way, including lurkers who never engage about it. Just because you post things doesn't mean anyone else is obliged to agree with it or see the world your way, and there is no point getting all butt hurt because people disagree with you.

*You should also consider that it is a weak and transparent debating practice to try and attack an opponent's position by attributing views of an entire group to him/her.

Reactions: ONW
I can be okay with your right to constantly insult me and put me down and still choose not to listen it. It's not productive to waste time responding to every cheap shot thrown my way. At least 90% of your posts directed towards me fall into that category. Still, I took everyone off ignore.

Magnanimous.

Also, just because somebody isn't voting for Trump doesn't mean they are a "Hill Shill".

I would vote for almost anybody in the world over Donald Trump because he has demonstrated repeatedly through thinly veiled racist, sexist, and xenophobic rhetoric, along with a 10th grade understanding of global macroeconomics, that he is in no way, shape or form, fit to be the President of the United States, much less the actual Republican nominee for it.

I voted for Bernie Sanders in the NC Democratic Primary, and I would vote for almost anybody in normal politics over Hillary Clinton out of the Democratic Party. Unfortunately Hillary is what the Democrats produced. It sucks...I don't like her much at all, and think she is extremely dishonest and part of the political machine.

What I am not going to do, however, is vote for a man who thinks pulling out of global trade agreements is something that won't deeply shock the stability of the world as we know it. He has the making of an authoritarian dictator and that's absolutely terrifying. I would prefer to keep with the "status quo" and not rely on Donald Trump to keep us out of WW3, because if he is elected POTUS it becomes an extremely dangerous time for the USA. You think the picture he painted in his speech was grim? If he becomes POTUS and starts spewing that shit that he talked about this weekend about the WTO and NATO, and suddenly the USA finds itself in a very precarious position on a global stage. The fact that he doesn't recognize that mere words can send ripples into the global economy is damning on its own.

I get that Clinton sucks, and I don't want to vote for her, but she is 100x over a better candidate than Donald Trump.

Last edited:
Also, just because somebody isn't voting for Trump doesn't mean they are a "Hill Shill".

I would vote for almost anybody in the world over Donald Trump because he has demonstrated repeatedly through thinly veiled racist, sexist, and xenophobic rhetoric, along with a 10th grade understanding of global macroeconomics, that he is in no way, shape or form, fit to be the President of the United States, much less the actual Republican nominee for it.

I voted for Bernie Sanders in the NC Democratic Primary, and I would vote for almost anybody in normal politics over Hillary Clinton out of the Democratic Party. Unfortunately Hillary is what the Democrats produced. It sucks...I don't like her much at all, and think she is extremely dishonest and part of the political machine.

What I am not going to do, however, is vote for a man who thinks pulling out of global trade agreements is something that won't deeply shock the stability of the world as we know it. He has the making of an authoritarian dictator and that's absolutely terrifying. I would prefer to keep with the "status quo" and not rely on Donald Trump to keep us out of WW3, because if he is elected POTUS it becomes an extremely dangerous time for the USA. You think the picture he painted in his speech was grim? If he becomes POTUS and starts spewing that shit that he talked about this weekend about the WTO and NATO, and suddenly the USA finds itself in a very precarious position on a global stage. The fact that he doesn't recognize that mere words can send ripples into the global economy is damning on its own.

I get that Clinton sucks, and I don't want to vote for her, but she is 100x over a better candidate than Donald Trump.

This is total BS, you already vote for Bernie who wants the US to pull out of global trade agreements.

old thinking, poor thinking

Yeah I'm no Clinton fan either but Trump seems like a disaster and then some waiting to happen. A one two punch now that Pence is VP. First you can have trump enact anti-trade, deport immigrants that tank the economy and the instability of him simply being in office tanks the stock market. Throw in a lack of support of allies around the world and you have global problems. More at the Homefront maybe Pence gets a deal close to the one offered Kaisich and he gets to pick Supreme Court nominees, also gets to push extreme social issues like gay rights and abortion. To me it is the worst possible thing to happen. Only sliver of positive of trump is he could just tell everyone including the republicans to fuck off and might not be as bad as it appears.

what is that tweeter shit page?

still no German authorities tying this to ISIS or Islamic radicalism. Are they in on the cover-up too? :eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes:

I think you guys should be more fearful today than you were yesterday and the day before.

Back