• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alas, here we go again, shooting in a Münich shopping center

Every single time a cop murders or frames a black guy on video you all twist yourself into pretzel knots defending his presumed innocence. No such judiciousness for a religion of billions though.

Why don't you run along and find a post of mine where I did what you claim in this post. And don't bother us with any of your other "thoughts" until you do.

What's really fucking stupid is that I've been one of the loudest anti-Hillary people on the board, but as soon as I oppose your opinions you start trying to call me a Hillary shill. You sound just like your boy BKF who calls everyone who disagrees with him a rich entitled millenial.

There is some obsession from the Perpetually Fearful Brigade to paint liberals as terrorist apologists.

You maintain that you don't like Trump, but you act exactly like him.

If you want to go ahead and claim to have never done that, go ahead, I don't mind only being 95% right about the "ban Muslims" crew. I'll skip on pouring through that noxious fascism thread.

What's really fucking stupid is that I've been one of the loudest anti-Hillary people on the board, but as soon as I oppose your opinions you start trying to call me a Hillary shill. You sound just like your boy BKF who calls everyone who disagrees with him a rich entitled millenial.

I'm not calling you a Hillshill, but you're not a nice person and tend to be irrational and closed-minded. Anyone who disagrees with you regarding BLM is a racist and anyone who points out the reality of immigration (that it harms native born workers, particularly African Americans) you call a xenophobe and other names. You do you, but understand you don't come across as a particularly nice/rational person. But of course you're not alone in this respect. Many of the Hillary supporters on here are the same. The PC brainwashing has warped your brains and made it impossible for you to be honest and think rationally when it comes to certain issues.

Jesus this guy just posts and posts and posts and then when he gets called out and rightly ribbed about the content and volume of posts, he gets his feelings hurt and calls everyone mean. At is exactly the way trump acts, he talks and bloviates endlessly and when you don't agree with him, and in some cases hit him back, he is hurt emotionally and calls everyone a meanie. Unreal

Jesus this guy just posts and posts and posts and then when he gets called out and rightly ribbed about the content and volume of posts, he gets his feelings hurt and calls everyone mean. At is exactly the way trump acts, he talks and bloviates endlessly and when you don't agree with him, and in some cases hit him back, he is hurt emotionally and calls everyone a meanie. Unreal

Look at my posts on here directed at you and look at your posts directed at me. Who is the one being an assshole? Be honest.

I give you shit because you are the most ubiquitous poster on here. You never stop, you are on every thread as the dominant debater in terms of volume. It's annoying so I rag on you from time to time. I don't know what you do for a living or who you are married to. It was a generic crack on a person - in the same vein as "get a job" or whatever. Is there no humor anymore? Was that joke too harsh, non PC? I don't even know you, man.

If this board were a dinner party, you'd be the guy who would not stop talking. Ever been to a party like that?

Most of the bullying I see is from the anti-Trump crowd. In one day I had dv7, tuffalo, jamessokolove, townie, you, sig, wakeandbake, and many others attack me, often out of the blue. And that's the norm for a weekday. I'm okay with it (I'm for free speech so if that's how you want to treat others go for it), but let's not pretend like the handful of us strongly opposed to Hillary are the ones creating a toxic atmosphere on here.

You were so OK with it that you put people on ignore!

I give you shit because you are the most ubiquitous poster on here. You never stop, you are on every thread as the dominant debater in terms of volume. It's annoying so I rag on you from time to time. I don't know what you do for a living or who you are married to. It was a generic crack on a person - in the same vein as "get a job" or whatever. Is there no humor anymore? Was that joke too harsh, non PC? I don't even know you, man.

If this board were a dinner party, you'd be the guy who would not stop talking. Ever been to a party like that?

Bob isn't the party attending type.

You were so OK with it that you put people on ignore!

I can be okay with your right to constantly insult me and put me down and still choose not to listen it. It's not productive to waste time responding to every cheap shot thrown my way. At least 90% of your posts directed towards me fall into that category. Still, I took everyone off ignore.

I'm not calling you a Hillshill, but you're not a nice person and tend to be irrational and closed-minded. Anyone who disagrees with you regarding BLM is a racist and anyone who points out the reality of immigration (that it harms native born workers, particularly African Americans) you call a xenophobe and other names. You do you, but understand you don't come across as a particularly nice/rational person. But of course you're not alone in this respect. Many of the Hillary supporters on here are the same. The PC brainwashing has warped your brains and made it impossible for you to be honest and think rationally when it comes to certain issues.

The Trump subreddit is full of open mindedness.

The Trump subreddit is full of open mindedness.

Is that an excuse for treating people poorly? Again, if that's how you guys want to behave it's fine. Call me whatever you want. But it's horseshit when MDMH complains about the anti-Hillary people being bullies, given the worst behavior on here tends to come from the Hillary supporters. And by the way, I was banned from The Donald for criticizing Trump and supporting Bernie. It's bizarre how obsessed some of you are with what that sub's up to.

I know, it's sickening and slightly terrifying. I have my first work trip to Germany in two weeks. Will be in Munich for 5 days and Frankfurt for 5.

Stay safe, which I'd never thought I'd have to say to someone going to Munich or Frankfurt.

Back