• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alas, here we go again, shooting in a Münich shopping center

How would an elderly Amish female get to Munich anyway?

How would an elderly Amish female get to Munich anyway?

Police are saying there are no links to Islamic terrorism and jhmd doubles and triples down on the Islamophobia.

Astonishing.

Listen, I feel terrible. I assumed it was an elderly Amish woman. Turns out it was a mam of middle eastern descent. Don't I feel like a fool. This crow tastes turrrrible. I'll know better next time.

DV7, we've had our problems, BUT I thought you'd remember a mantra of mine when trying to deal jhmd, sailor, the bobs:

"Don't bother them with FACTS."

Sometimes the oldies are the goodies and accurate. :)

Quoted for irony.

When are you going to say them? That's why people are making fun of the apologists (if the shoe fits...) who rush in to deny the obvious problem.

What's your point, anyway? That it doesn't count if the man of Middle Eastern descent is homegrown (that he had to seek out his Iranian citizenship, rather than being born into it?) It's "workplace violence" unless the shooter had to cross a border?

maybe you and Team Told You So should have waited until an actual apologist posted about an actual Islamic terrorism incident before rushing in to score points.

As for when I say anything - I have more important things to do in my life than scoring imaginary ego points on OGboards.com when a bunch of people have been killed.

maybe you and Team Told You So should have waited until an actual apologist posted about an actual Islamic terrorism incident before rushing in to score points.

As for when I say anything - I have more important things to do in my life than scoring imaginary ego points on OGboards.com when a bunch of people have been killed.

Ideally, we could agree we have an obvious problem and try to solve it (rather than deny we have one). So less people will get killed.

This could have all been avoided if Germany had better gun laws.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

And yet you're attempting to score imaginary ego points on OGboards.

And yet you're attempting to score imaginary ego points on OGboards.

In fairness to 923, the news article he read was probably one of those that had intentionally omitted the killer's name, citizenship and religion. He subjectively thought he was right, because the inconvenient facts had been screened from his delicate eyes. He probably thought he HAD scored some imaginary ego points. #awkward

Last edited:
You're seriously still insisting this thing is ISIS related? Dude you are too smart and educated to be acting like this. I get the trolling, it's fun. But trolling is better when you are accurate and have facts to back the troll, like all my trolling.

This kid was a German Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris.

You're seriously still insisting this thing is ISIS related? Dude you are too smart and educated to be acting like this. I get the trolling, it's fun. But trolling is better when you are accurate and have facts to back the troll, like all my trolling.

All Muslim murderers are the same. Why are you still denying the problem exists, instead of trying to fix it? Obviously the way to fix it is to do exactly what the Bob's and JHMD are doing.

The attacks on 923 are interesting considering the posts by sailor, BSF4L, 89, and knowell on the first page of this thread.

The Amish Market in NYC (Tribeca) has some cool stuff and tasty food.

Not to mention that the kid was of Iranian decent. The thought process that a person of Iranian decent would be in any way associated with ISIS is simply preposterous.

Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae said there was an "obvious" link between the attack and Friday's fifth anniversary of Breivik's attacks in Norway, when he murdered 77 people.
The killer reportedly shouted anti-foreigner slurs during the rampage and yelled "I'm German" at one man who challenged him.
Literature about mass killings was found at his home including a German-language translation of the book Why Kids Kill: Inside the Minds of School Shooters.
Mr De Maiziere said the suspect had researched a 2009 school shooting in Germany as well as the Breivik attack.
"There was material found in the apartment of the suspect that showed a particular interest in shooting sprees," he said.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36874497

Obviously they are covering up and censoring the story to appease liberal Muslim apologists. It's a fact that any murder or crime committed by a Muslim or person of middle eastern descent is a terrorist.

Something something sarcasm Amish terrorists something something

Back