• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alas, here we go again, shooting in a Münich shopping center

something something frau Merkel wilkommen immigration yadda yadda yadda bullshit denying there is a problem something something religion of peace

Not to mention that the kid was of Iranian decent. The thought process that a person of Iranian decent would be in any way associated with ISIS is simply preposterous.

Actually, 9% of Iranians are Sunni and Iranian authorities seem concerned over the Sunni population in Baluchistan and Kurdistan.

Now, before our lefty posters strike up the band with some triumphalist music and hold and NC State style victory parade maybe we ought to wait things out. He was a Muslim, an eye witness reported him shouting "Allahu Akbar," when he started shooting, and the pattern fits with other Islamic terrorist acts. So, Islam seems to have had something to do with his behavior, in the very least. As far as our good German police official is concerned, this is the same German police that at first denied, then downplayed and minimized the New Years Eve situation, which after a couple of months, we have learned was far more extensive than originally reported.

While you are thinking about that, consider this:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...man-with-machete-in-germany-is-arrested0.html

we don't know what the actual motivations are just yet ,,, let's give it a little more time ...

Oh, we're giving it more time now? How long after the event did you post your snarky little shit thread title?

Every single time a cop murders or frames a black guy on video you all twist yourself into pretzel knots defending his presumed innocence. No such judiciousness for a religion of billions though.

over a dozen victims but seems to be contained in the building, just sketchy reports, no firm details yet

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/22/europe/germany-munich-shooting/index.html?adkey=bn

Unhappy closeted gay man from Afghanistan who just happens to be named Mohammed? Steroid fueled rage by a man from Syria named Mohammed? Orange Julius employee upset that the blender is not working who is nicknamed Mo?

Looking forward to the cultural enrichment after President Clinton brings in almost another million Muslims in her first term alone.

future Nobel Prize winners as Amanpour told us during the migrant crisis but the Germans obviously failed them by not providing them enough money, good enough jobs, or good enough sex, and so they had no choice, we must be understanding

I hate to say but we may have lost another moderate muslim who was radicalized very quickly. we have to find a way to reach them before they are turned.

More than one shooter. Must be two angry closeted gay men. Nothing to do with a certain religion I'm sure.

It's bad that these guys got a hold of a gun, I just thank God they did not find a truck.

we need to ban jihad ban it now.

Now, before our lefty posters strike up the band with some triumphalist music and hold and NC State style victory parade maybe we ought to wait things out. He was a Muslim, an eye witness reported him shouting "Allahu Akbar," when he started shooting, and the pattern fits with other Islamic terrorist acts. So, Islam seems to have had something to do with his behavior, in the very least. As far as our good German police official is concerned, this is the same German police that at first denied, then downplayed and minimized the New Years Eve situation, which after a couple of months, we have learned was far more extensive than originally reported.

While you are thinking about that, consider this:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...man-with-machete-in-germany-is-arrested0.html

we don't know what the actual motivations are just yet ,,, let's give it a little more time ...

good call

Third mass attack by a Muslim in Germany in a week.
German machete attack: Syrian refugee kills woman and injures two others near Stuttgart
Man has been arrested by police following assault outside kebab shop in Reutlingen
A woman has been killed and two others have been injured after they were attacked by a Syrian refugee with a machete near Stuttgart in Germany.

Police have arrested a man in connection with the attack in the small city of Reutlingen in the south-west of the country.

German newspaper Bild reported the man struck outside a kebab shop at around 4:30pm local time, causing several witnesses to flee in panic.

An eyewitness told the tabloid: "The attacker was completely out of his mind. He ran with the machete behind a police patrol car."

He said a passing BMW managed to run him over and afterwards he "lay prostrate on the ground and didn't move".

The police has confirmed the attacker was a 21-year-old Syrian refugee but have not released his name. The motive for the attack is unclear.

In a statement,they said the man was known to police but they suspect he is a "lone operator" and did not think people in and around the city are at risk.

Police spokesman Bjoern Reusch said later that the man had been arguing with the woman before he killed her.

It comes as Germany is on edge following two attacks in the past week.

A teenager went on a rampage in a Munich mall on Friday evening, killing nine, and an Afghan teenager attacked train passengers with an axe in Bavaria, wounding five, before being shot dead by police last week.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-machete-attack-stuttgart-reutlingen-crime-knife-attack-a7153561.html

"Germany -- a bastion of pacifism following the second World War -- has, per capita, the fourth-highest gun ownership of any nation."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/03/world/cnnphotos-german-gun-ownership/

Good people with a gun couldn't stop bad people with an axe?
I'm shocked the gun ownership is that high. I was friends with someone who belonged to a hunt club and owned a gun. They spent a fortune on the permits and had to go through a pretty serious background check. That was the only person I knew who had a gun. It's not nearly as easy to own a gun in Germany, or at least it used not to be.

I'm shocked the gun ownership is that high. I was friends with someone who belonged to a hunt club and owned a gun. They spent a fortune on the permits and had to go through a pretty serious background check. That was the only person I knew who had a gun. It's not nearly as easy to own a gun in Germany, or at least it used not to be.

I wouldn't have guessed it either until I read the article. They go to great lengths to conceal gun ownership apparently.

"the country has implemented a national firearms registry, requiring the owners of 5.5 million legally owned guns to register them with the government."

"Germany's strict gun laws keep firearms largely out of the public eye -- and consciousness."

Last edited:
Totally impressed by the sensitivity of the board libs.
Spoken like a true douchebag high school bully after calling someone a fag. You're just cool tough guys and we're just sensitive pussies.

Spoken like a true douchebag high school bully after calling someone a fag. You're just cool tough guys and we're just sensitive pussies.

Even touchier than I previously assumed. Wonder why such a strong reaction?

Me thinks they doth protest to much.

Most of the bullying I see is from the anti-Trump crowd. In one day I had dv7, tuffalo, jamessokolove, townie, you, sig, wakeandbake, and many others attack me, often out of the blue. And that's the norm for a weekday. I'm okay with it (I'm for free speech so if that's how you want to treat others go for it), but let's not pretend like the handful of us strongly opposed to Hillary are the ones creating a toxic atmosphere on here.

Most of the bullying I see is from the anti-Trump crowd. In one day I had dv7, tuffalo, jamessokolove, townie, you, sig, wakeandbake, and many others attack me, often out of the blue. And that's the norm for a weekday. I'm okay with it (I'm for free speech so if that's how you want to treat others go for it), but let's not pretend like the handful of us strongly opposed to Hillary are the ones creating a toxic atmosphere on here.

I can almost picture Trump screaming this at me.

let's not pretend like the handful of us strongly opposed to Hillary are the ones creating a toxic atmosphere on here.

Your effort to conflate xenophobia and Islamophobia with anti-Hillary is blatantly obvious here, and i'm not falling for it. I opposed fear mongering nationalist xenophobia before Hillary Clinton ran for president, and I'll continue to oppose it after she's gone. If I oppose your political viewpoints, it's because I oppose your political viewpoints, not because I give a fuck who you're voting for.

Last edited:
Reactions: ONW
Back