• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Aliens Exist

wakelaw13

Reaction score

This is an extraordinary report. The whistleblower and his attorney appear to be highly credible. Apparently, the story was supposed to be published by WaPo and they backed out at the last second.

My question is that if this has been going on worldwide for decades, how has something concrete not been leaked? You know that someone would absolutely try to sell some of that information/physical evidence.

My question is that if this has been going on worldwide for decades, how has something concrete not been leaked? You know that someone would absolutely try to sell some of that information/physical evidence.
maybe that's the classified info Trump stole

Fair question, but I think that's what's happening - the sharing of concrete information that is.

I feel like several years ago I would have cared much much more and this would be a much bigger deal but now after Covid and the hellscape that is the current United States of America I could really care less.

I feel like several years ago I would have cared much much more and this would be a much bigger deal but now after Covid and the hellscape that is the current United States of America I could really care less.
What we really need to be worried about is the ALIENS entering our southern border.

But what if they were Prothean?

NASIC, headquartered at Wright Patterson Air Force Base, is the Department of Defense’s primary Air Force source for foreign air and space threat analysis. Its mission is to “discover and characterize air, space, missile, and cyber threats,” according to the agency’s website. “The center’s team of trusted subject matter experts deliver unique collection, exploitation, and analytic capabilities not found elsewhere,” the website states.
I know a pilot who works at Wright Patt. Do you want me to ask him?

There's zero chance this kind of material made its way to Trump.
men-in-black.gif

Replace this with Trump's face and a lot of questions would be cleared up.

I’ve read the Three Body Problem, we’re in for a wild ride

Yeah a pre-warp first contact is usually not by the friendliest of folks.

I get how the US government could cover up shit that was found in the US, but how could this be a global mystery 20 years into the internet age?

Yeah a pre-warp first contact is usually not by the friendliest of folks.
The Federation of planets pretty regularly establishes anthropological missions to pre-warp societies to study how they develop:

non-human origin probably means that it's dolphins or monkeys or something. We've all seen what monkeys can do with sticks. You idiots probably think the earth is round and that globes aren't a deep state fraud meant to keep us from God, who is at the end of the flat earth with unlimited coca-cola. Wake up.

Back