• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Aliens Exist

I need Neil DeGrasse Tyson to give a televised tour of the spaceships and confirm their authenticity. Fine if Geraldo is there too. Then I'll believe.

I dunno…maybe there needs to be a British royal or sexual or economy collapsing or partisan political angle to the story…?

The videos from the F18s that came out several years ago were pretty compelling.

Wakelaw really wants to believe!
That's exactly right. I wouldn't call myself a true believer, but I think it's probably the most interesting investigation that anyone could undertake right now. There are clearly some very important questions for which we have not received clear answers.

Perhaps more concrete than this article is a National Geographic (!!!!) multi-part documentary about UFOs, which is actually done by Leslie Kean, one of the journalists who worked on and wrote this article. I've only watched the first episode so far but it documents a Pentagon group that has been tracking and studying UFOs and the head of the program talks about it on the doc. Former Senator Harry Reid also confirms that he set up funding for the program.

The head of the programs says more evidence exists and that more senior leadership is not being briefed on it to give them plausible deniability.

https://www.space.com/ufos-investigating-the-unknown-docuseries-leslie-kean

Last edited:
Because it’s probably bullshit

Why Everyone Is Suddenly Talking About Aliens

The Grusch cycle reminds me of a story that Sarah Scoles recounts in her book, told to her by Chris Rutkowski, a respected figure in the UFO community who has written about the topic since the 1970s. A woman once told Rutkowski all about how extraterrestrials had brought her on board their spaceship and shared their wisdom with her. When Rutkowski asked her if she had any proof, she showed him her arm. The aliens, she said, had operated on her, and their medical technology was so sophisticated that it didn’t leave a mark. The absence of a scar, she said, was proof.

Grusch told The Debrief that the government is sure that the alleged recovered debris is not terrestrial because of “the vehicle morphologies and material science testing and the possession of unique atomic arrangements and radiological signatures.” But does he have any proof? So far, the best evidence he’s come up with, besides his own word, is the government’s denial. What Grusch is doing now, along with anyone who takes him at his word, is presenting an outstretched arm and saying, See?

Back