• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Aliens Exist

Don't be so uptight Shoo. I saw a thing, I couldn't tell what it was, therefore... (insert image of History channel dude with "aliens" meme).

what if the aliens are time-travelling humans coming back to stop/study a massive catastrophe and the reason we're seeing more of them is because we're getting closer to the event

Again, pics or it didn't happen. And not grainy bullshit and weird lights.
We're only a decade into the smartphone era. Smartphones still really aren't capable of taking pictures of moving objects 40,000 feet away. Go outside and take a picture of a plane in the sky and post it here. I think it's likely we'll get some images in time.

But up to this point in the Nat Geo series, it's been tracing witness reports from the '50s and up. Separely, it's also worth noting that the top scientist from Project Bluebook, which was the government's scientist charged with explaining away UFO sightings, eventually also came to believe the sightings were legitimate and couldn't be explained away.

Does the series cover the Phoenix lights? That was always a fascinating one to me. Weather balloons is the explanation I guess, as always. But the videos are kinda wild.

Does the series cover the Phoenix lights? That was always a fascinating one to me. Weather balloons is the explanation I guess, as always. But the videos are kinda wild.
It does. And there were a ton of witnesses. That's the one where the AZ Governor played it off as a joke by having an aide in alien costume at a press conference. Then years after he was out of office, admitted that he saw it and is convinced it wasn't from this planet.

Apparently one of these people is saying that Biden met with the aliens and there’s video of it.

I think the official/skeptical explanation for that one was that the lights were flares dropped by military planes on training maneuvers or some such. Or at least that's what I remember reading at the time.

I watched the movie Knowing with Nic Cage the other day. Not bad and probably a true story.

LOL at that AOC and Gaetz are both on this committee hearing. But also notable that they both seem concvinced based on the evidence that they have seen that there is alien phenomenon.

Whether these vehicles are truly extra-terrestrial or the creation of certain defense contractors, there are legit questions that need to be answered.

this might be some kinda wacko YouTube channel but Gaetz sounds pretty convinced

I thought this picture kinda summed it up for me:
787a98da37b7017d1bcba81ae601f824.jpg

Back