• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Aliens Exist

Here's the Cliff notes -
Grusch, as he has been saying for a while, boils down to claiming (this is paraphrasing) "I haven't seen anything firsthand, but people have told me they've seen things. Also I applied for clearance for certain projects and was denied". That's it. If I'm mis-stating him then please clarify. My raw speculation is higher ups knew he was a kook and he poked around and asked peers "why won't they let me in the project?" and they replied "because it's aliens.... from uh, another dimension yeah. They crash landed in Italy, yeah Italy and then the uh, let's say the Pope transferred it to the US after WW2".

The other witnesses were pilots who said "I saw some things and I don't know what they were". That doesn't mean alien, it means he doesn't know what he saw.
He did say that he can provide names, locations, witnesses, etc. He just couldn't disclose all that in a public hearing.

I look forward to the results of him doing that.

Coming back to this, I'd highly recommend the National Geographic series on this. After several episodes, it's pretty compelling evidence with plenty of credible witnesses, including regular folk, scientists, military personnel, pilots, etc., and the former Governor of Arizona, who basically made a joke out of a large-scale witness experience while he was governor and then years later while out of office, said that he also witnessed it and is convinced it was extra-terrestial.
I'd again encourage poeple to watch this on Hulu or whatever. There's really zero chance that all of these people are making this stuff up when they are otherwise credible. As to the Congressional testimony, you have a retired Major, a former Navy pilot, and a retired Navy Commander. Are these people all crazy?

I'm not saying the pilots are "crazy". They, like hundreds (thousands?) of other pilots saw something that they can't identify. That's it. No need to jump from "I don't know what this was" to "it was aliens" unless you have a show on the History Channel.

Yeah, it’s also completely unoriginal as I mentioned before. If there was some plot line that hasn’t been hammered home a millions times it would be more believable. Oh they crashed in the desert, oh people are being assassinated for the cover up, I’m sure the aliens are grey with big round eyes too.

Are these people all crazy?
Yes.
He did say that he can provide names, locations, witnesses, etc. He just couldn't disclose all that in a public hearing.
First question, obviously - which dimension are these witnesses from and where are they currently located. If they're from Gyitore and currently still there, we can probably make a Zoom work. But if they're in Stedreutix, it's likely Zoom won't work and they'll have to go with Teams. Forget about it if they're in Fliugruarix or The Obsidian Dimension. And we haven't even started talking about finding a translator - whose going to translate Moobriglin, for example.

Here's the Cliff notes -
Grusch, as he has been saying for a while, boils down to claiming (this is paraphrasing) "I haven't seen anything firsthand, but people have told me they've seen things. Also I applied for clearance for certain projects and was denied". That's it. If I'm mis-stating him then please clarify. My raw speculation is higher ups knew he was a kook and he poked around and asked peers "why won't they let me in the project?" and they replied "because it's aliens.... from uh, another dimension yeah. They crash landed in Italy, yeah Italy and then the uh, let's say the Pope transferred it to the US after WW2".

The other witnesses were pilots who said "I saw some things and I don't know what they were". That doesn't mean alien, it means he doesn't know what he saw.

This is pretty much where I’m at on the whole thing.

One thing that keeps me in the skeptical camp is that with the billions of cell phone cameras around, nobody has yet produced a photo of anything physical on the ground. At best, there are photos of something in the air. The atmosphere does weird stuff. Air, water vapor, electricity, solar fares, solar coronal mass elections, cosmic rays etc. all interact in the atmosphere. Some of the images can be really surprising.

To me it seems just silly and hokey to assume that aliens would have some sort of aircraft and they themselves would be in some life form similar to what we have seen on tv and the movies for the last 50 years. I guess these are likely flying saucers and the life forms will have antennas coming out of their heads.

To me it seems just silly and hokey to assume that aliens would have some sort of aircraft and they themselves would be in some life form similar to what we have seen on tv and the movies for the last 50 years. I guess these are likely flying saucers and the life forms will have antennas coming out of their heads.

My Favorite Martian!

FTW.
RIP Ray Walston

These three guys need to be evaluated independently from each other.

1. Graves

Never laid eyes on a UFO. Says he saw blips on a radar screen and knew a guy that actually saw one. The description is of a metallic cube inside of a transparent sphere. My opinion: this is Chinese spy tech. Here's an example of a very similar device that we use. Link.

2. Fravor

Actually saw a UFO and there is supporting video and other witnesses who have confirmed the story. But in spite of this, and the harrowing nature of the encounter, no action was taken by higher ups and the incident was not seriously acknowledged. Incidentally, as I posted earlier on this thread, the US Navy possesses a patent for a device which roughly resembles Fravor's description. The Navy claims to have a working prototype of the device. Link. In my opinion, it is likely that Fravor saw something out there and the easiest explanation is that it was the very device the Navy says they have.

3. Grusch

This is where the psy op is. Grusch's claims are almost identical to claims made by Dr. Eric Davis and Jay Stratton, the former head of AAWSAP, the program that was investigating Skinwalker Ranch pursuant to funding championed by Senator Harry Reid. When Grusch says he knows someone who was harmed by NHI, he is likely talking about Stratton who claims to have been attacked by a ghost at Skinwalker Ranch which followed him home to Maryland and manifested as a werewolf. When Grusch talks about people claiming that there is a reverse engineering program out there, he is likely referring to claims made by Eric Davis. Link. A comparison of Grusch's claims to claims made by the people associated with the Skinwalker Ranch stuff will reveal many similarities. My conclusion: Grusch's source(s) of information comes from the poisoned well of AAWSAP, which was run by completely out-to-lunch people and authorized by a Senator that was paying back a favor to his UFO-obsessed top donor, Robert Bigelow, then-owner of Skinwalker Ranch.

With regard to Grusch, there are really only three not necessarily mutually exclusive possibilities: (1) the people at Skinwalker are right to some degree about NHI (2) the US government has complete lunatics in positions of high responsibility, and (3) this whole thing is a psy op against the American people. If it is (2) there needs to be a serious discussion about who gets clearances and responsibilities in our government and how people are selected. If it's (3), I would like to know why this psy op is being done on the American people because the motive is opaque to me.

And for the record, I really think this is a psy op and that Grusch is both sincere and nuts.

Last edited:

That’s what kooks say. “I can name names just not here.” If it’s such a big deal, name names and deal with the consequences. The people will be behind you.

That’s what kooks say. “I can name names just not here.” If it’s such a big deal, name names and deal with the consequences. The people will be behind you.
He is providing the info

There's a protocol for such disclosures, and a public televised congressional hearing is not it

Pretty solid evidence…

weic2319a_crop_sq-7ff1fff66377100c4beed156190089c21dcd901b-s1600-c85.webp

my algorithms have been really force feeding UFO stuff ever since I watched some of that hearing. and it always catches me eye even if it is total bs

These three guys need to be evaluated independently from each other.

1. Graves

Never laid eyes on a UFO. Says he saw blips on a radar screen and knew a guy that actually saw one. The description is of a metallic cube inside of a transparent sphere. My opinion: this is Chinese spy tech. Here's an example of a very similar device that we use. Link.

2. Fravor

Actually saw a UFO and there is supporting video and other witnesses who have confirmed the story. But in spite of this, and the harrowing nature of the encounter, no action was taken by higher ups and the incident was not seriously acknowledged. Incidentally, as I posted earlier on this thread, the US Navy possesses a patent for a device which roughly resembles Fravor's description. The Navy claims to have a working prototype of the device. Link. In my opinion, it is likely that Fravor saw something out there and the easiest explanation is that it was the very device the Navy says they have.

3. Grusch

This is where the psy op is. Grusch's claims are almost identical to claims made by Dr. Eric Davis and Jay Stratton, the former head of AAWSAP, the program that was investigating Skinwalker Ranch pursuant to funding championed by Senator Harry Reid. When Grusch says he knows someone who was harmed by NHI, he is likely talking about Stratton who claims to have been attacked by a ghost at Skinwalker Ranch which followed him home to Maryland and manifested as a werewolf. When Grusch talks about people claiming that there is a reverse engineering program out there, he is likely referring to claims made by Eric Davis. Link. A comparison of Grusch's claims to claims made by the people associated with the Skinwalker Ranch stuff will reveal many similarities. My conclusion: Grusch's source(s) of information comes from the poisoned well of AAWSAP, which was run by completely out-to-lunch people and authorized by a Senator that was paying back a favor to his UFO-obsessed top donor, Robert Bigelow, then-owner of Skinwalker Ranch.

With regard to Grusch, there are really only three not necessarily mutually exclusive possibilities: (1) the people at Skinwalker are right to some degree about NHI (2) the US government has complete lunatics in positions of high responsibility, and (3) this whole thing is a psy op against the American people. If it is (2) there needs to be a serious discussion about who gets clearances and responsibilities in our government and how people are selected. If it's (3), I would like to know why this psy op is being done on the American people because the motive is opaque to me.

And for the record, I really think this is a psy op and that Grusch is both sincere and nuts.
Yea I am calling absolute bullshit that the Navy has an operational tic tac device operating in the way the patents discuss.

This is what the patents detail:

"That device, the patent for which The War Zone has previously reported on, is a compact fusion reactor claimed to be capable of creating a net energy gain"

“controlled motion of electrically charged matter through accelerated vibration and/or accelerated spin subjected to smooth, yet rapid acceleration–deceleration–acceleration transients, to generate extremely high energy/high-intensity electromagnetic (EM) fields.” In the case of this reactor, those EM fields are claimed to both heat the plasma within the core and also confine and compress it, enabling energy production levels currently out of reach.'

Meaning that in theory the Navy has developed a compact nuclear reactor capable of solving all the worlds energy issues overnight, and are instead using it to fly around tic toc shaped drones.

All other legit scientists quoted in this article are calling bullshit on this:

"According to Willis, Dr. Pais's most recent work represents "a classic case of pathological science." Willis says the literature for the plasma compression fusion device contains invented jargon, nonsensical statements, weak or absent evidence of an informed theoretical basis, an "overabundance of nebulous adjectives and adverbs instead of meaningful quantities in technical writing," and "lots of statements made in passing that seem to contradict basic and accepted physics."

Listen if the government is in possession of a compact net energy gain plasma fusion nuclear reactor capable of solving all pressing issues facing humanity at the moment, that right there is a wayyyyyyyyy bigger scandal than covering up being visited by UFO's.

Also more evidence in the article these patents are nothing more than a psy-op.

"It’s also worth noting the well-established trend of the U.S. military making use of the Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 to file patents unavailable for public viewing, under which the Navy has been the most prolific filer since 2017. It seems particularly notable that Pais's patents, which according to top Navy officials were of major national security interest, were filed publicly, though the reason why remains elusive. "

Back