• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Aliens Exist

it’s wild but it’s also still very abstract. Look at our collective response to the evidence that we are destroying our home planet for future generations. On top of that, societal conditioning that UFO believers are crazy and butt probes and all that

some people just don't want to BELIEVE

So who wants to have sex with an alien now ? Or have you already ?

it’s wild but it’s also still very abstract. Look at our collective response to the evidence that we are destroying our home planet for future generations. On top of that, societal conditioning that UFO believers are crazy and butt probes and all that
I think yesterday is more of this tbh

Put a bunch of not credible people into the sworn record so if anything credible ever does come out we’re less likely to ever believe and freak out about it

This Grusch dude says they’re from another dimension and that the Vatican and Mussolini were part of a long standing conspiracy to cover them up, for example

Sry but it’s just another dumb op

Gaetz is awful, yes. But a US Congressman just described being shown technology that to his knowledge is beyond human capabilities. Wouldn’t you like to know what it is? Whether it’s made by little green men or Lockheed?

Right, he is far from an expert on human technological capabilities. Also, Gaetz is a lying sack of shit. It’s good practice to take anything he says with skepticism.

Gaetz is awful, yes. But a US Congressman just described being shown technology that to his knowledge is beyond human capabilities. Wouldn’t you like to know what it is? Whether it’s made by little green men or Lockheed?
If Gaetz said he had evidence that the deep state put microscopic microchips in Covid vaccines so they can track the whereabouts of all vaccinated Americans at all times, would you like to see that evidence?

Yeah if there exists evidence you actually present it. Instead it’s just random guys saying trust me, and unreliable witnesses that just so happen to have a narrative that perfectly aligns with every alien trope from movies and tv.

If Gaetz said he had evidence that the deep state put microscopic microchips in Covid vaccines so they can track the whereabouts of all vaccinated Americans at all times, would you like to see that evidence?
Yes. Saying "I want to see the evidence" is not the same as "I believe him."

Here's the Cliff notes -
Grusch, as he has been saying for a while, boils down to claiming (this is paraphrasing) "I haven't seen anything firsthand, but people have told me they've seen things. Also I applied for clearance for certain projects and was denied". That's it. If I'm mis-stating him then please clarify. My raw speculation is higher ups knew he was a kook and he poked around and asked peers "why won't they let me in the project?" and they replied "because it's aliens.... from uh, another dimension yeah. They crash landed in Italy, yeah Italy and then the uh, let's say the Pope transferred it to the US after WW2".

The other witnesses were pilots who said "I saw some things and I don't know what they were". That doesn't mean alien, it means he doesn't know what he saw.

Yes. Saying "I want to see the evidence" is not the same as "I believe him."
Agreed - that wasn't the point. Point is that Gaetz is full of shit about everything else, and will drudge up BS evidence or zero evidence to back up his conspiracy theories, and there is zero reason to think this is not just more Gaetz BS. We should be past the point of being curious about Gaetz's claims or his supposed evidence.

If there was evidence that aliens visited us, Trump would have tried to use it to look cool to his idiot followers.

Back