• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ALL IN... JUST WIN! BEAT UVA!

I'll be making my first ever visit to UVA this weekend with wife & son (14) -- and I expect a win!
If anyone has any restaurant/site/event recommendations for visitors please chime in.
We'll be visiting Monticello/Rotunda/Campus on Friday, but any other suggestions are welcome.

GO DEACS!

I'll be making my first ever visit to UVA this weekend with wife & son (14) -- and I expect a win!
If anyone has any restaurant/site/event recommendations for visitors please chime in.
We'll be visiting Monticello/Rotunda/Campus on Friday, but any other suggestions are welcome.

GO DEACS!

Where are y'all staying and what type of food are you looking for?

Where are y'all staying and what type of food are you looking for?

We are staying at Marriott Courtyard North / Hillsdale Dr.
As far as food, nothing too fancy -- just looking for places that also have good atmosphere are unique & recommended by locals.
Places like Hamilton’s or Vivace have been suggested.

Thanks for any recommendations!

I have a good feeling about this game. Knock, knock, knock. On. Wood, wood, wood

We are staying at Marriott Courtyard North / Hillsdale Dr.
As far as food, nothing too fancy -- just looking for places that also have good atmosphere are unique & recommended by locals.
Places like Hamilton’s or Vivace have been suggested.

Thanks for any recommendations!

Neither Hamiton's or Vivace is worth the $$ IMHO. If you're looking for something close to your hotel, there are 2 solid Indian restaurants just down 29 a little ways - Maharaja and Milan. Most the rest of 29 is just chains. My favorite nicer and a bit upscale places downtown are Fellini's and C&O.

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but according to WSJ, Okoro is starting at Safety this weekend in place of Daniel Mack. Thoughts?

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but according to WSJ, Okoro is starting at Safety this weekend in place of Daniel Mack. Thoughts?

He got moved over to safety after the Lowe incident. Makes sense, Kenny has played well this year and can play the position.

He got moved over to safety after the Lowe incident. Makes sense, Kenny has played well this year and can play the position.

I remember this being speculation at the beginning of the year. Plenty of people thought he could become a JBush with the move

I think it's a great move, I think his skills match up better at S than at CB

Okoros measurables as a S and CB are out the roof. Let's hope he can finally utilize them with the move

I think we will know the degree of our issues tomorrow. I remain optomistic.

Today's Charlotte Observer says that Wake has 6 players suspended for today's game----Is this true?

First i've heard of any suspended players...other than the obvious two.

I've always had a good experience with the fans at UVA. Without Camp, and with our other bone-headed players that are returning after missing a game last week, I think we're going to struggle. Really hope I'm wrong, though. Go Deacs!

Back