• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ALL PRAISE JOHN CURRIE FOR ACTING A YEAR TOO LATE

At the end of the day Currie did his job and fired Manning, we’re all happy so let’s move on from this dumb thread.

If you're so sure, my $45,000 could be yours...how about you putting up?

We won't because you'd welch...and come up with lame excuses...

If you had proof you’d show it to someone you trust. Either you have no proof or you literally have no one on the boards who will vouch for you.

If you had proof you’d show it to someone you trust. Either you have no proof or you literally have no one on the boards who will vouch for you.

You are literally a BLIND LIAR...DG3, Brews and 1976Deac HAVE confirmed my information and access.

The problem is you, Strick, Biff, Racer and a few others board personas cannot deal with the truth. Each of your imbedded, long-term hatreds of me would be shown to be irrational and fool-hearty. To admit, I'm right would destroy the basis of board existence.

You can't possibly admit that you are wrong about this and not be seen to be among the most colossal assholes imaginable. You'd try to come up with excuses, but none would be germane.

PLEASE feel free to PM DG3. I will know if you are lying about his response immediately.

But you won't tell the truth, because you can't and continue acting the way you have felt empowered to do over all these years.

District, here's a perspective to think about. I have offered others and will offer you the same thing- if I can't prove what I'm saying, I get perma-banned and IP banned. If I can, the same will happen to you.

I've made offer several times, to multiple people, like you, they were too chicken shit to take me up on it.

You've been around for a while. Do you think I'd make such a bet if I didn't know the results before making it?

Of course, if you are honest you'd post the answer that I wouldn't. However, nothing would ever be enough for you and others. If you admit you were wrong and acted terribly about this, you'd be seen as a fool for as long as you are here.

DON'T FUCK THIS UP JOHN CURRIE

District, here's a perspective to think about. I have offered others and will offer you the same thing- if I can't prove what I'm saying, I get perma-banned and IP banned. If I can, the same will happen to you.

I've made offer several times, to multiple people, like you, they were too chicken shit to take me up on it.

You've been around for a while. Do you think I'd make such a bet if I didn't know the results before making it?

Of course, if you are honest you'd post the answer that I wouldn't. However, nothing would ever be enough for you and others. If you admit you were wrong and acted terribly about this, you'd be seen as a fool for as long as you are here.

Sure. If you post your unedited skype conversation with a Hatch/Wellman/BOT/Sutton level source that confirms a significantly smaller initial buyout of $18million I will take an IP ban and never post again.

That wasn't the deal. The deal was I would show it to someone and they would confirm it.

I have actual correspondence...

PM 1976Deac, he's seen it.

Remember, you offered a lifetime ban with an IP ban...

I have actual correspondence...

PM 1976Deac, he's seen it.

Remember, you offered a lifetime ban with an IP ban...

If you post the screenshots with the name redacted and it shows the person confirming an initial buyout significantly less than $18 million and 1976 publicly confirms the conversation is directly with a Hatch/Wellman/Currie/BOT/Shah/Sutton level source, I agree to the lifetime ban.

What a pussy!

I told you I'd never post it on the board and you agreed.

If I post anything on the board I lose all access to multiple people. It's very clear that you have no clue what having sources means.

Keep dancing. We all knew you'd try to come up with excuses not to live up to it and try to cover your candy ass. You've attacked, name-called, insulted and more. Rather that you were and are wrong and apologizing like a person with a modicum of class, manners or conscience, you are trying to weasel out. It's obvious and predictable.

You try to act like you know something. When confronted (just Strick, Biff and others), you run like the cowards you are.

I've offered very reasonable terms. But you can't act properly. Sad...

Back