• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ALL PRAISE JOHN CURRIE FOR ACTING A YEAR TOO LATE

What a pussy!

I told you I'd never post it on the board and you agreed.

If I post anything on the board I lose all access to multiple people. It's very clear that you have no clue what having sources means.

Keep dancing. We all knew you'd try to come up with excuses not to live up to it and try to cover your candy ass. You've attacked, name-called, insulted and more. Rather that you were and are wrong and apologizing like a person with a modicum of class, manners or conscience, you are trying to weasel out. It's obvious and predictable.

You try to act like you know something. When confronted (just Strick, Biff and others), you run like the cowards you are.

I've offered very reasonable terms. But you can't act properly. Sad...

Claims to have sources. Claims to have direct conversations. Can’t provide any proof. When asked to provide proof, throws a pathetic tantrum when he realizes he’s backed into a corner.

Claims to have sources. Claims to have direct conversations. Can’t provide any proof. When asked to provide proof, throws a pathetic tantrum when he realizes he’s backed into a corner.

Exactly the opposite. I've offered multiple ways for you get confirmation.

The only we see here is you running like cowardly bitch you are. You know you are without options and try to turn away from your pathetic classlessness.

Can't edit...only thing we see here...

The truth is you and Strick would never honor being banned or apologizing or admit you are wrong. We all know that and can see it from all the grandpop dancing you are doing.

DON'T FUCK THIS UP JOHN CURRIE

I certainly see one “grandpop” dancing right now.

Does this qualify for douchebag rule???

RJ standdom is the weirdest phenomenon on the board.

Sure, ban me but not the poster who called me (a Jew) a kapo and Clarence Thomas an “Uncle Thomas.”

It’s always interesting to see what grinds some of y’all’s gears on here.

For everybody's education on here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapo_(concentration_camp)

A kapo or prisoner functionary (German: Funktionshäftling, see § Etymology) was a prisoner in a Nazi concentration camp who was assigned by the SS guards to supervise forced labor or carry out administrative tasks.

Also called "prisoner self-administration", the prisoner functionary system minimized costs by allowing camps to function with fewer SS personnel. The system was designed to turn victim against victim, as the prisoner functionaries were pitted against their fellow prisoners in order to maintain the favor of their SS overseers. If they were derelict, they would be returned to the status of ordinary prisoners and be subject to other kapos. Many prisoner functionaries were recruited from the ranks of violent criminal gangs rather than from the more numerous political, religious, and racial prisoners; such criminal convicts were known for their brutality toward other prisoners. This brutality was tolerated by the SS and was an integral part of the camp system.

Prisoner functionaries were spared physical abuse and hard labor, provided they performed their duties to the satisfaction of the SS functionaries. They also had access to certain privileges, such as civilian clothes and a private room.[1] While the Germans commonly called them kapos, the official government term for prisoner functionaries was Funktionshäftling.

From The Times of Israel of all places:

Restoring ‘Jewish honor’

Seventy years after the kapo system’s demise, the topic is still verboten in some quarters.

“One does not have to be a J Street member or even a fan to think that comparing them to ‘kapos’ is grotesque and marginalizing, and should be… disqualifying for any administration post — much less one deeply symbolic for America’s Jewish population,” wrote David Schraub in Haaretz.

Records from kapo trials remain sealed in Israel until 70 years after each trial, and David Friedman’s use of the slur led some critics, including Schraub, to claim Friedman violated the recently passed Anti-Semitism Awareness Act.

Shit’s gettin’ REAL!

No. it's not. They have already danced away knowing they'd lose.

They want scream lies and act like assholes and blame it on me. It's not my fault that no one likes or trusts the RJ haters enough to let them know anything of consequence until after it happens.

RJ standdom is the weirdest phenomenon on the board.

Sure, ban me but not the poster who called me (a Jew) a kapo and Clarence Thomas an “Uncle Thomas.”

It’s always interesting to see what grinds some of y’all’s gears on here.

I was talking about RJ you dumb fuck.

However, calling me an RJ Stan qualifies, as well.

RJ is a 65+ year old man that is lonely and desperate for attention. It is quite sad really. A teenager has more self-awareness and maturity....

Back