• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ALL PRAISE JOHN CURRIE FOR ACTING A YEAR TOO LATE

he could, and in our final posts we would all have to admit he played us like fiddles all these years.

all he has to do is prove it. that’s it.

Like I believe it would ever happen.

giphy.gif

Realist...NO ONE will leave and we all know that.

If you think 10-15 posters would accept a perma-ban, you need to put the bong down.

well look who doesn’t have any proof. raise your hand if you’re surprised.

Listen you classless orca-fat losers. If you ask for something to cooked "medium rare" and it comes out either RAW or well done. you should send it back. If you get wrong combination of food (veggies or a like) you mention it.

If food sucks, there's no sense in sending it back. If they fucked it up first time, they will fuck it next time or they buy offer shitty products.

One of my FAVORITE sending it back/leaving happened in Beverly Hills/W.HollyWIERD at a place call Cynthia's. My friend was on Australian "wine kick". He asked server if they had any Australian red wines. They had ONE. Without looking at wine list, he ordered bottle. It could have been $300 or $3000. We didn't know.

The owner came by our table and friend my asked if we could get some to go with wine while waiting for lobster rolls and salads. Cynthia immediately yelled at server, "These guys want some bread to go with their CHEAP wine."

Needless to say, I got up and walked out. My friend ashed, "Don't we owe them for wine and food?"

"NOPE, NOT AFTER BEING INSULTED."

What, exactly, needs to be confirmed here?

That you saw a Tier One person say Goodman's $18M buyout wasn't true.

A- You saw a Tier One person saying this
B- That person said the buyout wasn't what all these people think it was.

Realist...NO ONE will leave and we all know that.

The projection is sooooo strong here. Lots of people could leave the boards and their lives would never miss a beat. I don't think RJ is one of them.

What, exactly, needs to be confirmed here?

If you post the screenshots with the name redacted and it shows the person confirming an initial buyout significantly less than $18 million and 1976 publicly confirms the conversation is directly with a Hatch/Wellman/Currie/BOT/Shah/Sutton level source, I agree to the lifetime ban.

the above is DD in response to the following text from RJ

District, here's a perspective to think about. I have offered others and will offer you the same thing- if I can't prove what I'm saying, I get perma-banned and IP banned. If I can, the same will happen to you.

If you guys really want this thing settled, I volunteer to be the credible source confirming or disputing RJ’s info upon review of his sources and whatever they said. My impression was that the buyout numbers were legit, plus I believe RJ trusts me. Everyone should agree to the terms and conditions prior to his sending me whatever he has via PM. My motivation is that I was told the higher buyout numbers were accurate and I want to check the veracity of my sources against his info.

Knowing BabyDeac and at least one of sources personally, along with knowing where that source works, I would trust anything he would choose to share with the board on this topic.

RJ's going to weasel out of this regardless of how unsubstantiated what his Tier One source told him over Skype.

I mean, I believe that he texted with a pier one source. I don't think that the source offered any evidence contradicting the Goodman buyout report.

All right, who wants to PM LK and TW and demand that RJKarl be banned ? I did it when he evaluated Strick for what kind of Jew he is. Somebody else's turn. Banning is a three step process and I ony have access to about 1.5 steps.

Would somebody please be Biff's friend? Or give him a ride to rehab? Or a mental facility?

I mean, I believe that he texted with a pier one source. I don't think that the source offered any evidence contradicting the Goodman buyout report.

He did and so did the source. No number was given but the source is real, is tier one as defined here, and, to my knowledge, isn’t covering for anyone.

Back