• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ALL PRAISE JOHN CURRIE FOR ACTING A YEAR TOO LATE

IANAL

Correct, in these instances you should not defend yourself. You should let the joke pass and ignore and no one would care. When you erupt people tease you. This is constantly repeated.

IANAL

Correct, in these instances you should not defend yourself. You should let the joke pass and ignore and no one would care. When you erupt people tease you. This is constantly repeated.

"1976Deac
Steve Lepore

Chuckle... why do you all let him play you every time?
We’re low-hanging fruit for RJ. I learned 48 years ago that we are all easy pickings for him. "

I know the truth. They don't. But you say they are looking good? That's a bizarre stance, but expected.

Why would I lie for a guy I’ve never met on a message board? I also don’t sell out other people and burn their sources. I’m pretty sure most anyone here, outside of you, appreciate that. If that means an angry, middle-aged, wife beating Nazi in his suburban Charlotte modular calls me a liar on the Internet, I’ll sleep well.

sleep well on your bed of lies

I wonder if DG3 lusts after RJ the way that RJ lusts after DG3. There's definitely a potential sugar daddy/baby situation going on there, right?

06, if I'm not mistaken, you are a lawyer. Would you give confidential for posting on an internet board because some yahoo demands it?

Also, remember I didn't start this fire again. But defending myself is wrong to you.

If you want people to believe it, yes, you’d share the information. Clearly your relationship with your source is more important and that’s fine. Just acknowledge that we can’t believe you over a professional journalist simply based on your saying so.

She got married a little over a year ago. You may be able to move tires and do bat sit-ups, but he could take you.

Her sister is available. I'm sure you could find space to open a gym at her beach bar/hotel in Costa Rica.

If you want people to believe it, yes, you’d share the information. Clearly your relationship with your source is more important and that’s fine. Just acknowledge that we can’t believe you over a professional journalist simply based on your saying so.

It's not just me. My polar opposite confirmed everything I've said.

Goodman was wrong about our coaching search and other things. His batting average is not goof.

Goodman was wrong about our coaching search and other things. His batting average is not good.

Couldn't edit...should have been good not goof...

She got married a little over a year ago. You may be able to move tires and do bat sit-ups, but he could take you.

Her sister is available. I'm sure you could find space to open a gym at her beach bar/hotel in Costa Rica.

This is pretty much the banter that I have with people I have never met. 🙄

DON'T YOU LIKE TO HAVE FUN ??!!!!

I wonder if Monica knows that one of her patrons has told us - a bunch of random people on an internet message board - that she's "smoking hot," details about her love life, and information about her sister's whereabouts and occupation, unsolicited. I guess she's not a pier one source deserving of confidentiality and keeping her life off of the boards !!!11

"1976Deac
Steve Lepore

Chuckle... why do you all let him play you every time?
We’re low-hanging fruit for RJ. I learned 48 years ago that we are all easy pickings for him. "

I know the truth. They don't. But you say they are looking good? That's a bizarre stance, but expected.

Hey if you really believe you’re the one making everyone dance or whatever and are willing to go through this every time a little joke comes up then have at it. I don’t think most folks see it that way. I think most folks marvel at the pages upon pages of strange entertainment that can be generated through their very small effort or a simple passing thought or light joke.

Goodman was wrong about our coaching search and other things. His batting average is not goof.

I don’t know why you think that someone is your polar opposite, and why that’s a persuasive argument. If you’re talking about DG3, your last posts make it clear that you’re buddies, at least online. I don’t care whether you agree on politics or wherever else you’re “polar opposites.”

And again, all he confirmed is that your source looks to him like Tier One. Nothing about the buyout being vastly overstated; nothing about it being off by 40% or something.

Back