• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ALL PRAISE JOHN CURRIE FOR ACTING A YEAR TOO LATE

Hey if you really believe you’re the one making everyone dance or whatever and are willing to go through this every time a little joke comes up then have at it. I don’t think most folks see it that way. I think most folks marvel at the pages upon pages of strange entertainment that can be generated through their very small effort or a simple passing thought or light joke.

This too. We are all enjoying it then

And what’s the “playing us” exactly? “I will fool everyone into thinking I care way too much about things by spending years of effort and mental energy reacting to every small slight and tracking feuds. When in reality I don’t care at all and I have forced you to waste 2 minutes of mindless time scrolling past everything. I got you good you fuckers” is the way it sorta looks from the outside

You were quick to laugh at RJ. Who do you believe Jon Rothstien or John Curry?

Hmmmmmmmm....I think the laugh in on you. as is the time to say OOOOOOOOOOOOOPS or RJ was right...

NAH, you guys won't do that.

yes, it was $14.2 million. Turns out that everyone was close to right.

i like how 2&2 is like *i will NOT let rj be the dumbest guy on our board, not in this life*

qlAROtr.jpg

No way Sutton has a green bubble. Androids are for poors.

i had to skip the last few pages. Did we ever resolve the buyout question one way or another?

NOPE...only thing we have confirmed is RJ is full of shit and will play the "i am not outting my sources for proof."...even though none of us are asking him to do so.

We have given him multiple options to prove this in the last two days...yet he results to playing a pity game.

The man is a fuckin loser...thats all thats been confirmed over the last two days

two sentence-long hashtag as meta-commentary on your own tweet is Big Boomer Energy #SorryButItsTheTruth #HashtagsShouldBeShortAndSweetOrNotUsedAtAll

Back