• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ALL PRAISE JOHN CURRIE FOR ACTING A YEAR TOO LATE

I don't think the buyout was 3 million dollars a year. But seriously at this point WGAF?

Your board existence relies on my being an asshole and always full of shit. Otherwise, the group would look like petty, candy-assed, ageist assholes. In fact using the logic that if you detest a member of a group, you must be a bigot towards the entire group, there's a significant anti-Semitic crew here.

I wonder if RJ will ever realize that people think he's a shitty poster because he's a shitty poster, not because he's old or Jewish, or they are for some reason jealous of his connections to Wake athletics. He could have a direct line to Hatch and fill the board with insider info and people would still get annoyed by the constant victim-hood that pollutes most of his posts.

We have two people who have direct knowledge saying I got it right.

There's been no confirmation if you're "right" or "wrong" about the amount of the buyout, especially since you've admitted that you don't know what the buyout number is. All we know is that you apparently had a conversation with a high-level source who said the buyout wasn't $15 million.

If we can all just agree to that, then we can all move on.

rj, if you had it all to do over again, would you have said anything in the 1st place about the buyout?

I can't see that source ever sharing anything with you again after all your posts on this topic, however vague they may be.

Remember the thread I started about Irish's book? Remember how people lambasted me for doing something wrong and without permission? Remember, how Irish came to post that we had discussed what I was doing before I did it?

Ever think, the same might be true here?

Nah, that couldn't be so.

I wonder if RJ will ever realize that people think he's a shitty poster because he's a shitty poster, not because he's old or Jewish, or they are for some reason jealous of his connections to Wake athletics. He could have a direct line to Hatch and fill the board with insider info and people would still get annoyed by the constant victim-hood that pollutes most of his posts.

Wait! RJ is Jewish?

There's been no confirmation if you're "right" or "wrong" about the amount of the buyout, especially since you've admitted that you don't know what the buyout number is. All we know is that you apparently had a conversation with a high-level source who said the buyout wasn't $15 million.

If we can all just agree to that, then we can all move on.

It's not just that it wasn't $18M/$15M. It was that those numbers were "completely inaccurate".

Maybe we can move on when you and others who insulted me and name called hundreds of times admit you were wrong and apologize for your boorish and classless behavior.

I won't hold my breath.

Remember the thread I started about Irish's book? Remember how people lambasted me for doing something wrong and without permission? Remember, how Irish came to post that we had discussed what I was doing before I did it?

Ever think, the same might be true here?

Nah, that couldn't be so.

Are you saying your source gave you the green light to share the info? Then share it you turd. Till then no one cares that you shared it with some random posters.

It's not just that it wasn't $18M/$15M. It was that those numbers were "completely inaccurate".

Maybe we can move on when you and others who insulted me and name called hundreds of times admit you were wrong and apologize for your boorish and classless behavior.

I won't hold my breath.

Oh ok so the info is that those numbers are “completely inaccurate” Well thanks for that scoop RJ. That is not helpful to anyone. Maybe that’s part of why it was ignored from the beginning.

06, thanks for proving my point again. Noun, verb, attack RJ....

Thanks for giving Carl Reiner a smile. Your position would give him a laugh on his way to his next life.

Let's look. Last year, you and others started out with "RJ is an idiot. He doesn't know what he's talking about and Goodman does."

Now it's "RJ got it right, but it doesn't matter"

A rational person would see how insane your position is. But your hate overwhelms your ability to realize that.

Nowhere did he say "RJ got it right, but it doesn't matter."

I have to say that the folks continuing to argue this point with rj look just as bad as he does in this instance. Just let it go, for god's sake. Admit that some source told him the buyout was not what Goodman said it was. That is not such a great reach anyway - we all agreed that having a fully guaranteed contract made no logical sense and that, for all the terrible things we might be able to say about Wellman, no one seriously maintains that he is stupid.

For all we know Goodman's sources were in Manning's camp and wanted to get that big number out there.

Just a reminder that, to date, the most anti-Semitic thing ever posted on this board and ever said to me by another human being was courtesy of RJKarl.

You don't get to fib your way out of this one, RJ.

Just a reminder that, to date, the most anti-Semitic thing ever posted on this board and ever said to me by another human being was courtesy of RJKarl.

You don't get to fib your way out of this one, RJ.

It wasn't anti-Semitic. It was anti-YOU.

You don't represent all Jews. You only represent YOU.

You must have a massive ego to go along with your arrogance, ignorance and constant boorish behavior.

You are a wuss and coward as well. You can call me every insult you can think of, but you are off-limits.

I have to say that the folks continuing to argue this point with rj look just as bad as he does in this instance. Just let it go, for god's sake. Admit that some source told him the buyout was not what Goodman said it was. That is not such a great reach anyway - we all agreed that having a fully guaranteed contract made no logical sense and that, for all the terrible things we might be able to say about Wellman, no one seriously maintains that he is stupid.

For all we know Goodman's sources were in Manning's camp and wanted to get that big number out there.

And for that amount to have been accurate, Danny would have had to have all of his incentives guaranteed which NEVER happens. He would have had to have incentives guaranteed that he had NEVER reached. But hating RJ plows under any logic and rationality.

Plus, Goodman's Wake "sources" were wrong this Spring as well. But that doesn't matter wither.

IIRC, RJ positiond the kapo comment with something like, "You're the kind of Jew who . . ."

I'm pretty sure RJ wouldn't take that type of accusation like it was a run of the mill ad hominem attack.

And you are also forgetting that I immediately apologized and said I went too far...

Not only haven't you ever done that, you keep piling on. Your jealousy, classlessness and hate show your character every day. No group would want you as a member.

but this has nothing to do with the thread...

I admit that I make some crappy posts from time to time, attack other posters (mainly RJ), and get in to some dumb (but usually short lived) arguments. But, on the other hand, people aren't constantly attacking me "for no reason," PM'ing the mods about me, discussing what a total piece of shit I am, complaining about how I make every thread about myself, debating my mental stability, and seriously discussing the best method of just getting rid of me.

Back