• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ALL PRAISE JOHN CURRIE FOR ACTING A YEAR TOO LATE

If there was a performance clause in his contract he would have been long gone. For cause would be improper or unethical behavior in some regard.

It’s all based on the specific language in Manning’s contract - 99.9% of posters haven’t read that or know someone who’s read it, so it’s all going to be speculation.

I'm in the 99.9% but my wild speculation would be graduation rate. Maybe Brown's departure sealed the deal statistically.

The buyout never mattered. Manning staying this year was Ron saying FU to Wake one last time on his way out because he was "encouraged" to retire.

Speaking of FU... STFU, 2&2!

You idiot, he has obviously been working on this for months. He didn’t just wake up today, “grow a sack”, and then fire Manning.

Once a jackass, evidently always a jackass. Great day for Deacon Nation!

Just ignore him, Juice. At least on this thread. This is a place for joy and asking 2&2 if he’s given himself coronavirus yet

You should be giving me credit for getting the job done If you don't think this thread hanging around for a year and picking up steam over the last few months played a part in this, you are an even bigger idiot than you appear to be.

The buyout never mattered. Manning staying this year was Ron saying FU to Wake one last time on his way out because he was "encouraged" to retire.

Speaking of FU... STFU, 2&2!

BREWS, SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...we can't be right...just because we've been saying this for over a year and know why we've been saying it, doesn't mean we're right.

In fact, RJ CAN'T be right...even when he is.

I'm in the 99.9% but my wild speculation would be graduation rate. Maybe Brown's departure sealed the deal statistically.
If Hatch (and perhaps certain donors) were the obstacle all along, I can see Brown, et all, leaving this year, FINALLY breaking the dam down.

LOL. I'm sure Currie has been checking daily, just like recruits.

but who cares i'm pumped

You should be giving me credit for getting the job done If you don't think this thread hanging around for a year and picking up steam over the last few months played a part in this, you are an even bigger idiot than you appear to be.

If you were actually effective, he would've been fired on 5/6/2019.

What if Manning told Brown he wasn’t going to be back next year, which prompted him to enter transfer portal?
I actually have wondered that this past week too. It would also explain why, assuming the rumors about him were true, Saar has not left.
I DO think the at least some of the team have known something was going on.

I dropped the scoop last year that Goodman was wrong. I said earlier this year the number was wrong.

My bad, even when I'm right. I'm wrong to so many here.

You weren’t right though.

Back