• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ALL PRAISE JOHN CURRIE FOR ACTING A YEAR TOO LATE

we are using the secret "senior mod" discussion channel to complain about you biff.

we are using the secret "senior mod" discussion channel to complain about you biff.

And guess what, I won't yell and scream about it for 50 posts per day either.

Thank you for discussing BiffTannen.

I admit that I make some crappy posts from time to time, attack other posters (mainly RJ), and get in to some dumb (but usually short lived) arguments. But, on the other hand, people aren't constantly attacking me "for no reason," PM'ing the mods about me, discussing what a total piece of shit I am, complaining about how I make every thread about myself, debating my mental stability, and seriously discussing the best method of just getting rid of me.

From time to time?

And you are also forgetting that I immediately apologized and said I went too far...

Not only haven't you ever done that, you keep piling on. Your jealousy, classlessness and hate show your character every day. No group would want you as a member.

but this has nothing to do with the thread...

You did not apologize. You immediately doubled down. If you want to apologize, then you can send me a PM.

Again, I'm not going to let you fib your way out of this one, RJ.

You did not apologize. You immediately doubled down. If you want to apologize, then you can send me a PM.

Again, I'm not going to let you fib your way out of this one, RJ.

You Are the one lying here. I DID say I went too far and apologized.

But you lie about everything else and do nothing but insult me for years.

Even in this thread, you know I have the info but you are contorting every possible position to avoid admitting you were wrong to insult me and call me names for the past year. You are incapable of having any integrity or class.

Even when multiple people tell you are and were wrong. You create excuse after excuse. People have seen that here.

RE: PM- I've tried that several times with you. Each time the results were the same. You blamed all your name calling, insults and boorish behavior on me. You never did anything wrong and you adamantly wouldn't change anything would do in the future. It's a pointless exercise.

Last edited:
RJ, you don't need to apologize for going too far. If you are going to apologize, then you need to apologize for saying it. What you said is completely and utterly inappropriate. It's either incredibly offensive (at best) or anti-Semitic (at worst). I don't particularly care whether you apologize (you are a person that I have never met on a message board), but you are currently not telling the truth about apologizing. This is exactly what I'm talking about.

what-the-f--is-happening-in-this-gif_o_890903.gif

I NEVER said I had a direct, verbal conversation with any of those people. that's something which was invented this morning.

It doesn't matter. Townie can't even admit he's a fucking liar.

The information has been seen. It has been verified by a person who is a polar opposite of me, but who is honest.

Yeah, I’m gonna lie for a guy I‘ve never over a fucking stupid internet argument. I’m a liar like your brood isn’t homely.

Why would I lie for a guy I’ve never met on a message board? I also don’t sell out other people and burn their sources. I’m pretty sure most anyone here, outside of you, appreciate that. If that means an angry, middle-aged, wife beating Nazi in his suburban Charlotte modular calls me a liar on the Internet, I’ll sleep well.

She got married a little over a year ago. You may be able to move tires and do bat sit-ups, but he could take you.

Her sister is available. I'm sure you could find space to open a gym at her beach bar/hotel in Costa Rica.

I know DG3, his background and who he is. Over the past few years, we have done several things together. I know who he is and what he has done. He has proven to be honest, trustworthy and knowledgeable about many things, but a batshit crazy RWer.

just gonna leave all this here

Never physically met doesn't not equal not having done anything as a team...

By the way, tick tock...Xmas may be coming in July...

he didn't say physically met. he said never met.

obviously the liar is in each of us, but especially you, you wife beating, modular-home residing nazi

Never physically met doesn't not equal not having done anything as a team...

By the way, tick tock...Xmas may be coming in July...

1. Agree, but he made it clear that you guys know each other as well as you and I do.
giphy.gif

2. I can't wait for the next scoop. :)

I have been able to confirm that RJ was indeed told that a reliable source with knowledge of the contract and the negotiations said the buyout info was inaccurate and fabricated. RJ accurately and truthfully relayed this information. To that extent, he is exactly right.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I had sources whom I trust inform me that the buyout was the obstacle and that DM continued to refuse to negotiate a lower amount. The decision was made to terminate DM “for cause“ and not pay any buyout. The strategy was that we could hire a new HC and DM could then opt to seek legal recourse, resulting in more fruitful (and confidential) pretrial negotiations once he realized stonewalling wouldn’t keep his job and paycheck.

Ultimately, none of us were on those calls and we can only trust what we were told by reliable contacts. RJ accurately relayed the information that he was given by a very credible source.

IMO this whole situation has become overblown and somewhat nasty. Disagreements are fine. Personal attacks are not. The bottom line is DM is gone, we have a great new MBB HC for the first time in over a decade, and Demon Deacon basketball is on the upswing. Deacon fans all want the same thing. I just wish we could find it in our hearts to show a little more compassion to each other and and strive to be the first to end an argument, not the one to perpetuate it. Let’s put this puppy to bed. Be safe friends!

Thanks, Babydeac….

Babydeac, our sources could both be right. The amount could have been fabricated and DM likely didn't want to negotiate at all.

[/B][/COLOR]

just gonna leave all this here

My dad and RJ went to Wake at the same time (didn’t know each other). We figured this out about a year ago when I was putting together a birthday gift him and was hoping RJ may have access to photos from the early 70’s at Wake. I have never met RJ nor would I lie for him.

I will say is that RJ was nothing but kind and went out of his way to help me out.

Back