• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alma Mater being banned at the end of Football Games.......

I do quite like the image of a bed-resting Wellman running the athletic department from his heavily guarded Buena Vista compound, with his number one guy, Casstevens, reporting the goings-on in the outside.

I do quite like the image of a bed-resting Wellman running the athletic department from his heavily guarded Buena Vista compound, with his number one guy, Casstevens, reporting the goings-on in the outside.

Peter_Pettigrew_holding_Voldemort's_rudimentary_body.jpg

Maybe they could keep the alma mater and make all those who stay to sing it drink two triple espressos or multiple Five Hour Energy Drinks to give them more excitement.

Wellman couldn't hang in Buena Vista, man, he's a McMansion guy somewhere off of Peacehaven for sure.

Yeah you're thinking of Hatch's house, phan.

I mean, he's probably an Arbor man; at least Skip or someone was.

Wellman lives out off Peacehaven/Allistair extended area . Skip lived on Kent Rd. GDO bought the house when he moved back to WS.

Back