• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

alumni.wfu.edu emails

I just set mine up. It's my WIN username and my student ID number (somehow I've always remembered these). Pretty straight forward and set up email forwarding.

Oh man, that search function is kind of awesome. I just spent about an hour playing with it.

For instance, I searched for my Honors cohort from the English department. Had forgotten most of those people existed.

Oh man, that search function is kind of awesome. I just spent about an hour playing with it.

For instance, I searched for my Honors cohort from the English department. Had forgotten most of those people existed.

What? You can stalk...err...search for people by the courses they took?

What? You can stalk...err...search for people by the courses they took?

Not exactly, but there are all kinds of really cool search parameters. I found the honors cohort by searching people that graduated with departmental honors, in english, in my year.

You can also, for example, search for any person that lived in the Worrell House or Casa Artom. Narrow that by graduation year(s) and you can pretty much find any person that you'd want to find.

You can also search by interests like Screaming Demons / sororities and fraternities / sports teams / major scholarships etc.

#humblebrag

You never miss a chance to tell everyone how awesome you are.

#betterstudent09

Back