• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alumnus Mit Shah donates $5mil to Wake Forest Basketball

It's not a sweet deal for athletes who are exploited.

You also left out that EA wants to make the game, players want the game, but the NCAA doesn't want to compensate the players.

I would be thrilled if Wake wanted to "exploit" my kid to the tune of saving me $67k x 4 plus having varsity athlete on his/her resume.

Edit, just realized you were talking about the EA video game and nothing college specific.

Last edited:
You can't get more Wake than this. Choke a lead against Duke and release a hype video for a building.

No kidding.

BTW, do we have an OGBoards endowment to sustain the website, or did we blow our donations on resources to track IP addresses for RJ?

No kidding.

BTW, do we have an OGBoards endowment to sustain the website, or did we blow our donations on resources to track IP addresses for RJ?

Yeah OGBoards spends our endowment. Not like that mickey mouse organization Wake Forest.

Back