• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alumnus Mit Shah donates $5mil to Wake Forest Basketball

Isn't this guy a douche though? I recall reading stories of said douchedom.

Just clicked the link, the start of the 2nd paragraph confirms it

The youngest alumnus to make a contribution of this magnitude to Wake Forest

I'm in. Thank you, Mit Shah. I appreciate your dedication to our school and program. Facilities U.

Just clicked the link, the start of the 2nd paragraph confirms it

So him being the youngest alumnus to contribute that much to our University makes him a douche? If so Wake needs a lot more such douches, unlike some current message board ones. (hint hint)

I'm not sure why anyone would react negatively to this. Thanks, Mit!

Dear,
52459896_display_image.jpg

Fuck you, buddy!

Isn't this guy a douche though? I recall reading stories of said douchedom.

I was in the same class as Mit. We weren't friends, but we knew some of the same folks and bumped into each other from time to time. Always struck me as pretty down-to-earth and really, really smart. FWIW.

I think it's great he's committed to improving the program and the school. Well done, Mit

So what is he going to get named after him, is there anything left that doesn't already have McCreay's name on it?

Read the link.

So what is he going to get named after him, is there anything left that doesn't already have McCreay's name on it?
Click the link. The new basketball facility will be called the Shah Basketball Complex.

That is INCREDIBLE. Thanks Mit. I am certain he keeps up with these boards. That is a massive investment into the basketball program that we love. It will definitely help a lot on the recruiting trail.

Back