• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Amazing Race - New Season 02/23/14

HuskyDeac

Reaction score
No thread on this??

First impression, horrible casting.

I'll pull for the girl with no legs.

The rest are a bunch of fail.

Last edited:
looking forward to this tonight.... don't give away too much w/out spoiler tags.

Ohhh shit forgot this is back.

Also calling capt awesome - now that we're both out of school we need to make this ish happen.

I kind of like this cast better than last season, except for the twins, they are absolutely awful.

Ohhh shit forgot this is back.

Also calling capt awesome - now that we're both out of school we need to make this ish happen.

FOR REALZ. i need to start checking daily on when applications open up. this unemployed life SUCKS HARD. couldn't catch the premiere when it aired, but i'll catch up tomorrow. love TAR.

also WakeUp, i'm back in NC now so we could actually film a video if you are still around

I'm not living in Winston at the moment, but I'm still in NC and I don't have a real paying job either. Sooooo I could use someone to split a million dollars with about now...

omg, the twins are miiiiiiiiiiiserable. the chippendales aren't much better.

how do people not know what an abacus is?

Hmmm couldn't really sort out who my favorites are after this episode, definitely do not like the twins or chippendales. I like the cast being back to more normal-ish people instead of extreme stereotypes.

Is it me, or is every male seemingly gay?

NTTIAWWT

A gay kid I went to high school with won the Amazing Race with his loser brother a few years back. He also was in this season's Hard Knocks sitting in the stands with Tannehill's girlfriend.

The cast does appear miserable. The twins are atrocious.

I thought from the introductions that that girl would move quicker on her fake legs. That team is more out of shape than I thought.

HuskyDeac, have you ever eaten frog fallopian tubes on your journeys?

Dating divorcees have to be the early favorites, by the way. Team Texas and the female college athlete friends behind them. Chippendales seem too dumb to get it done.

A gay kid I went to high school with won the Amazing Race with his loser brother a few years back. He also was in this season's Hard Knocks sitting in the stands with Tannehill's girlfriend.

was is these guys:
jordandaniel.jpg

they were the absolute worst. basically didn't do anything all season, they would just hang behind one another team copying everything they did and try to out run them in the end and then convinced a flight attendant to move them up to first class before the final leg so they got off the plane way before everyone else and no one could catch up. i was so pissed when they won

The cast does appear miserable. The twins are atrocious.

I thought from the introductions that that girl would move quicker on her fake legs. That team is more out of shape than I thought.

HuskyDeac, have you ever eaten frog fallopian tubes on your journeys?

I will agree that I thought she'd maybe be faster, but dude was carrying both their packs and she has two fake legs and no original kidneys or spleen. Also running around in the hot China sun. I don't blame them for being slow.

was is these guys:
jordandaniel.jpg

they were the absolute worst. basically didn't do anything all season, they would just hang behind one another team copying everything they did and try to out run them in the end and then convinced a flight attendant to move them up to first class before the final leg so they got off the plane way before everyone else and no one could catch up. i was so pissed when they won

That is them. They were/are the worst.

After the first commercial break, my family made their picks as we normally do. My wife took the Chippendales, my daughter picked the college friends (she liked their hair) and I ended up taking the divorcees. I think that the goat farmers are a pretty good dark horse team, though. Their farm experience will probably be very helpful given the usual nature of Amazing Race challenges, and gay couples often don't end up having the huge drama explosions that dating couples tend to have on the Race. I question their strength, but otherwise they look like they have all the tools to win. I probably would have picked them to win if they hadn't ended up on the second flight.

I'm not sure if it bothered anyone else, but I really hate the changes that they have made in presentation. The graphics they put up during the table tennis challenge were really bad (the faces on the paddles), but I just about wanted to throw something through the screen when they prominently showed the twitter hashtags as the show advanced. Also, they changed the song during the end credits.

Back