• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Amazing Race - New Season 02/23/14

Anyone watching this season? - I think the single player premise has worked out pretty well in terms of getting entertaining teams. Was bummed they didn't have a season last fall, now that it's back I realize how much I missed it. I'm hoping CBS isn't thinking of cancelling totally.

I read that they have another 2 seasons in the works.

I'm not a fan of this format. Too much bitching without consequences. The investment banker is one of the worst players ever

I don't love the format, but it's really personality dependent. They didn't do an excellent job with casting. They needed more hotheads and crazy people for something like this to work. Perhaps they were worried it would be too much of a trainwreck if they stacked it with unhinged people and contestants would shut down if they got a partner they hated.

Back