• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Amazing Race

shit, i'm so far behind. i need to catch up- looks like the teams i would expect are still in it.

My friend and I went to a casting call for The Amazing Race a couple weeks ago.... still holding out hope. I would love to find a way to introduce Wake Forest to every countryman, tribe, whatever I met along the way.... maybe we can take bzzzz in/out global?

Definitely figured the producers added in another non-elimination to keep the Kentucky boys. I would also like to reiterate my hate for Rachel. In the preview for next episode she is crying that her $500 extensions might get ruined... die bitch.

If we want to see WFU on AR, there is a guaranteed way: Buzz and DV7. There is almost no amount I wouldn't pay to watch that.

I don't get all the hate for the Border Patrol Agents, because they manifest everything that the audience is thinking. They gave a portion of their winnings to the Kentucky boys, which any of us would have done. They called out Rachel and her made-for-TV "boyfriend" for causing drama. They called out Nary and Hairy for lying about their careers. They may be in-your-face about it, but in the urgency of competition sometimes tact takes a backseat.

That being said, I'd still rather see the Kentucky boys win.

ugh i cant stand them. they are constantly crying "oh my god i can't believe you guys didn't uturn big brother, this is the biggest betrayal of my life" really? is it that serious? GTF over it. they also think they are so much better than everyone else. i hate Rachel as much as the next person but they are just brutal towards her i was actually happy that she hit the cricket ball before the one guy did. and i dont care that they called out the agents, but how they did it was just dumb. they bascially attacked them calling them liars like how dare someone lie about their profession. they were just happy to be the whistle blower. they need attention just as much as Big Brother does

producers once again did everything they could to keep Kentucky in the race, but they were too far behind to catch up. absolutely pulling for the Army team to win it all. they deserve it and when they work together and Dave doesn't yell at his wife all the time they are enjoyable to watch.4

oh and the fact that the final leg has 4 team instead of the usual 3 goes to show that they weren't planning on having that last non-elimination leg

producers once again did everything they could to keep Kentucky in the race, but they were too far behind to catch up. absolutely pulling for the Army team to win it all. they deserve it and when they work together and Dave doesn't yell at his wife all the time they are enjoyable to watch.4

oh and the fact that the final leg has 4 team instead of the usual 3 goes to show that they weren't planning on having that last non-elimination leg
4 teams don't race to the finish, rather there are two "days" where one team will be eliminated on the first before the final 3 reach the US destination.

4 teams don't race to the finish, rather there are two "days" where one team will be eliminated on the first before the final 3 reach the US destination.

is that how they usually do it. i know last season (with Amani and Marcus) the final episode was just the 3 teams but dont remember older seasons. or is that way it is a 2-hour episode?

is that how they usually do it. i know last season (with Amani and Marcus) the final episode was just the 3 teams but dont remember older seasons. or is that way it is a 2-hour episode?
They did it this way either two or three seasons ago. I should say that this is my speculation. But I'd expect them to eliminate someone if they're sending them to Japan then to the US. Went to Brazil (?) before the US.

I still like Ralph and Vanessa the best out of the remaining teams. Rachel seems to bring out the worst in Vanessa, but I think she would do that to a lot of people. She does it to me, and I'm just sitting on the couch watching. Otherwise, they both seem to have a very positive outlook and are trying to enjoy themselves along the way. Boo on Phil for trying to make more drama at the mat last episode, though.

um you take that back, Phil can do no wrong. GOOOOO Phil!

so happy Dave and Rachel won, they definitely deserved it. WakeUp, i just checked and they are now taking applications for the next season but they close on the 9th. i check pretty frequently and this is the first i've seen them open since last season so they must only open up the process for like a week. is 2 days enough time to make a video???

Happy with the result too! I can't believe they missed a roadblock and still managed to win!

Happy with the result too! I can't believe they missed a roadblock and still managed to win!

Yeah, that's pretty crazy. Art really sucked on that sled.

I didn't really like any of the final 3 (or 4 for that matter) teams, but of those that were left, I was rooting for Rachel and Dave. I didn't like the way he treated her a lot of the time, but they were pretty dominant and didn't seem too mean or spiteful to other teams like the border patrol and Big Brother were. I also was not a fan of how mean Vanessa was to Rachel (even though I don't like Rachel at all), but when she wasn't being a bitch, it did seem like she and Ralph got along well and had fun on the race and were pretty positive people.

Too bad Kentucky couldn't hold on. They annoyed me at first, but they certainly grew on me and were the ones I was rooting for in the end.

Just glad Big Brother didn't win. That would have caused me to question if anything is right in this world.

so happy Dave and Rachel won, they definitely deserved it. WakeUp, i just checked and they are now taking applications for the next season but they close on the 9th. i check pretty frequently and this is the first i've seen them open since last season so they must only open up the process for like a week. is 2 days enough time to make a video???

Shit just saw this. Guess we'll have to wait until the next time. :rulz:

We should just go ahead and get something together when the next season starts so that we're ready lock it down as soon as they take applications. My b for being finals lockdown.

Back