• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Amazing Race

Just got done drafting my team...

Andy/Tommy
Amani/Marcus
Justin/Jennifer
Ernie/Cindy
Ron/Bill

VS

Ethan/Jenna
Laurence/Zac
Jeremy/Sandy
Liz/Marie
Kaylani/Lisa

When does this start? I've been spoiled by Red Zone and haven't been watching football on CBS.

Mild spoilerific observation for last night's episode:
There is NO FUCKING WAY that the gas station/passport/twitter incident went down they way they said it went down. These two bros just happen to find a passport, tweet about it, and figure out that this is the opening leg of Amazing Race and they need to get to LAX? No way. The producers noticed the passport, picked it up, gave it to these dudes and were like, "Hey guys, these two hot Vegas strippers will owe you big time if you take this down there. They have fake boobs, FYI." CBS would have been pissed if this season's T&A were kicked off in episode 1.

Mild spoilerific observation for last night's episode:
There is NO FUCKING WAY that the gas station/passport/twitter incident went down they way they said it went down. These two bros just happen to find a passport, tweet about it, and figure out that this is the opening leg of Amazing Race and they need to get to LAX? No way. The producers noticed the passport, picked it up, gave it to these dudes and were like, "Hey guys, these two hot Vegas strippers will owe you big time if you take this down there. They have fake boobs, FYI." CBS would have been pissed if this season's T&A were kicked off in episode 1.

I agree....I thought the same thing.....the camera man picked it up and they worked out a "story".....

And why why why couldn't they eliminate that old couple last night just based on their stupidity!:rulz:

Q: What does The Amazing Race have in common with the U.S. Congress?
A: All the black folks are from Georgia!

I really like the Amani/Marcus (the former NFL player) and I think they go deep this season.

I agree....I thought the same thing.....the camera man picked it up and they worked out a "story".....

And why why why couldn't they eliminate that old couple last night just based on their stupidity!:rulz:

Yeah the old people were super annoying.

oooh i forgot this was starting. gahhh i have so much tv to catch up on from last week.

Wooo! Love this show so hard. Just watched on cbs.com. I like the team that won last night.

Those old people were so dumb and definitely did not deserve to stay. Also, I also think that the producers intervened to get the passports back to the bimbos. So those guys drove to LAX, parked, and happened to know what terminal the chicks were in at giant LAX? Yeah right.

I think my favorite teams are Amani and Marcus and the snowboarders so far.

Wooo! Love this show so hard. Just watched on cbs.com. I like the team that won last night.

Thanks for the heads up. Just watched it online too. No way the passport incident went down the way they said it did.

So far I like Amani and Marcus, and yeah, I like the gay flight attendants but I think they're done in the next two weeks so they can go hang at a pool and work on their tans.

so excited TAR is back. dont really know how i feel about these teams though, but i usually don't like many of the teams from the start. i saw part of Ethan's Survivor and liked him them but I don't really like when semi-celebrities come on the show. they already had their chance on a show (and both won) lets give more people a chance. i do hope the snowboarders sick around for a while because they seem pretty BAWSE

Back