• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Amazon a no go in NYC. AOC slams Bezos

These messages are hidden because Russian bots and addled rubelords are on your ignore list

someone who talks so much about lube must have quite the interesting sex life

LITTLE RED LUBETTE !

giphy.gif

hmm...both centrist liberals and the far right calling out AOC on this

is this horseshoe theory too?

I think this shows the danger of leftist wrapping bullshit terms around corporate tax subsidies, like “corporate welfare”. It’s even more dangerous when are elected officials fall for their parties bullshittery .

I think this shows the danger of rightists wrapping bullshit terms around the press, like “enemy of the people”. It’s even more dangerous when are elected officials fall for their parties bullshittery .
FIFY
One of many examples except corporate welfare is real.

I think this shows the danger of leftist wrapping bullshit terms around corporate tax subsidies, like “corporate welfare”. It’s even more dangerous when are elected officials fall for their parties bullshittery .

How are tax subsidies not corporate welfare? explain that to me?

Wait, are you saying that politicians shouldn't make up terms related to welfare in order to shape public opinion?

I believe most of the subsidies are based on number of employees making over X dollars, which technically they meet whether the employee is remote or in the office.

sounds like they need some more subsidies to encourage them to move forward

I believe most of the subsidies are based on number of employees making over X dollars, which technically they meet whether the employee is remote or in the office.
I sure hope they put some residency requirements in the agreement.

Back