• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Amazon a no go in NYC. AOC slams Bezos

But so-called "corporate welfare" is not banned.

And if it were, there'd likely be loopholes and under the table dealing.

So cities and states have to do their best to calculate the risks/rewards.

Lol. The Progressive Movement in this country is so clueless. Sadly Republicans have nothing to worry about because as bad as they say screw it up they'll be handed the keys of power again.

I sense this is accurate.

right, and AOC, as the representative of the people that live there and not the ones that might someday live there, pushed back on it

AOC may want to take a deep breath and realize she is a bit light on life experiences at age 29 before she jumps into the deep end of the pool again.

AOC may want to take a deep breath and realize she is a bit light on life experiences at age 29 before she jumps into the deep end of the pool again.

Yes because older generations have led us so well over the past half century.

There should be an AMT for corporations. It's outrageous that Amazon can have a theoretical profit (you know that's been massaged) of $11.2B and pay no taxes. It's outrageous that Netflix can make almost $600M and pay no taxes.

little red lubette wants attention, and she knows how to get it

what she says is of secondary importance to her

That was the ironic thing about the Little Red Lubette B.I.R.D.S.. They were chatty little machines that drew attention to themselves. I guess that was part of their brilliance. Their noise distracted people from the thuth.

Birdsarentreal.com

Sandy-Bird wants to spend the $3Billion from the dead dealio.
Somebody want to let her know that she killed it? :)

Cute but a dumb little bird indeed

Sandy-Bird wants to spend the $3Billion from the dead dealio.
Somebody want to let her know that she killed it? :)

Cute but a dumb little bird indeed

hmm...both centrist liberals and the far right calling out AOC on this

is this horseshoe theory too?

Back