• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Among Us Gaming Thread (Looking for people for tonight, see in-store for details)

I kinda thought that just playing completely level 1, ONLY saying my teammates looked good and pointing at everyone else would work a little better

I guess you jerks actually think I am a big dumb idiot

SAD

I kinda thought that just playing completely level 1, ONLY saying my teammates looked good and pointing at everyone else would work a little better

I guess you jerks actually think I am a big dumb idiot

SAD

Might have worked better if everyone was less rusty.

Anyone know any good tv shows to start? I just finished Upload on Amazon, it wasn't horrible. I was debating about rewatching Archer from the beginning, but I have to assume there are other things out there.

Anyone know any good tv shows to start? I just finished Upload on Amazon, it wasn't horrible. I was debating about rewatching Archer from the beginning, but I have to assume there are other things out there.

I just watched Community all the way through recently. I'm not sure how I missed it during its run, but it was great.

If you haven't see The Boys yet, then fucking get on that.

if knight's wife doesn't have spiky bottle blonde hair then I'm gonna be mad

if knight's wife doesn't have spiky bottle blonde hair then I'm gonna be mad

tenor.gif

She’s naturally beautiful, sorry dude.

Back