• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Among Us Gaming Thread (Looking for people for tonight, see in-store for details)

I just did. It was gud.

We could do an email chain or something for heads up when playing. Need notice.

My kids play with friends regularly now. Yesterday we hung out with friends (masked and social distanced) and the kids played Among Us in person. They walked around the house doing tasks and such.

I am down whenever, Evo posted a Discord server somewhere

Awwww. I'm going to tell her you said this. You rock

tenor.gif

so for real when we playing Among Us

I'm down to play whenever a Braves playoff game isn't on. So probably not this week unless later at night but maybe weekend or next week would work.

We have 6 people in that discord. Unfortunately the quality of the game is FAR less without at least 9. You can learn the basics with 6 I guess if people want to do that but we need more bodies to get good games going.

We have 6 people in that discord. Unfortunately the quality of the game is FAR less without at least 9. You can learn the basics with 6 I guess if people want to do that but we need more bodies to get good games going.

I'm not in the discord yet, but will join later so there's 7

Honest question- is this game something I would like or is it just going to piss me off and make me hate all of you and myself?

Honest question- is this game something I would like or is it just going to piss me off and make me hate all of you and myself?

QT you would love it, you can act out the murderous rage you’ve felt towards all of us but in a productive manner

It's fun, people do get pissed though. Which makes it even better

It's fun, people do get pissed though. Which makes it even better

Also accurately describes mafia.

And diplomacy.

And most other games that are worth playing.

Back