• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Among Us Gaming Thread (Looking for people for tonight, see in-store for details)

After Wegman's and Publix are there other top-tier grocery chains? There are nice niche things happening at Aldi, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, etc., and then there are fine Harris Teeters and Lowes and Giants and such, and then the low end Food Lion, Piggly Wiggly, etc.

Fresh Market is pretty excellent.

After Wegman's and Publix are there other top-tier grocery chains? There are nice niche things happening at Aldi, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, etc., and then there are fine Harris Teeters and Lowes and Giants and such, and then the low end Food Lion, Piggly Wiggly, etc.

I usually lump whole foods into that top tier. It's true I'm not going to get my milk and bread there, but if I'm hosting a Friday night dinner party its easily my #1 stop.

oh sweet mama your daddy's got them deep elem blues

as someone who lives in a great city in a lame state, but grew up in a whatever city in a good state, I am expert in the nuances of the city/state evaluation

You ok, bro?

Just got my nose stabbed. They said they'll have my results in 2 days. I'm looking for an instant one in WS because I'm a masochist and have no problem getting my nose stabbed a couple more times today...

Prob not the thread for this but does anyone know of any 15 min results ones that don't require appointments in WS?

ok

switch to ryala

gooner did you see that ozil is gonna pay for the gunnersaurus

I have some stuff I want to get out there before a majo on ryala.

I wish the coward Gouda would answer my important questions during twilight.

I have some stuff I want to get out there before a majo on ryala.

It’s done, so start typing before night is called. I don’t think Gooner’s rules allow for take backsies.

Ryala (4) - Evo, Juice, Creamy, Knight
Knight (2) - ryala, Townie
Evo (1) - gouda

YTV: bym, blue

NC is a bottom tier state. Every former slave state is a bottom tier state. It's non-negotiable.

lol you were already a no vote blue

Obviously today's vote is between Ryala, claimed one investigation cop and his target and claimed mafia, Knight.

Simple scenario 1: Ryala is cop, investigated Knight, mafia result

Simple scenario 2: Ryala is dissembling mafia, Knight is civ

Complex scenario: Ryala is mafia, Knight is mafia. Whichever of the two survives, he has credibility as a cleared civ. In that case, I am gone tonight and the survivor of Knight/Ryala takes the "civ lead" as 100% cleared.

Ryala (5) - Evo, Juice, Creamy, Knight, Townie
Knight (2) - ryala
Evo (1) - gouda

DNV: bym, blue (majo means does not count toward AA)

If anyone talks after the death post, they will be AA'd, all of you shut up.

ryala, mafia roleblocker, has been majority murdered by the town. Good riddance.

Night moves to me, you have until 11:20am

Back