• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anonymous Rep Now Public!

What should we do with rep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My B for not knowing the word heeb. I shall now reflect on the child molestation that I don't remember suffering thru.

Joe-Paterno-Head-Football-Coach-at-Penn-State.jpg

The magazine is a useless piece of wiki trivia. Your ignorance of a slur doesn't make it less of a slur.

Some of you peeps have some deep-rooted diddled when you were a kid-like hate in your hearts

Exactly. Spot on.

Hey, from now on, if you guys want to hate on RJ, please direct all your negative reputation points to me.

Racer
Millhouse
Toogs
Moon
DV7

Anybody who wants to just spew hate, feel free to bring it to me, because rj doesn't deserve this much bigoted hate. He may be the worst poster on the boards, and he still doesn't deserve it.

cue the "leave britney alone" gif, or whatever sort of dwarf, pussy, emo crap you want, it's fucking childish, and it should stop.

Honestly, the people I'm most frustrated with are the moderator team (moon aside; i expect this from him). Cookout, tsy, TW, I know you all in real life, and know you wouldn't stand for one of our friends or fellow Wake Foresters to be treated this way, and I'm not sure why you've let it go on for so long on these boards.

RJ didn't put me up to this, or ask me to give him rep, or complain about any of this to me.

Whatever self-esteem issues you have that make you NEED to insult people repeatedly and offensively on this board should be directed elsewhere, in a more healthy way.

Now please, neg rep me into oblivion and get this god damned thread over with.

My B for not knowing the word heeb. I shall now reflect on the child molestation that I don't remember suffering thru.

I teach a class on racial slurs at a local rec center. Schedule is as follows:

Day 1 - Pass out syllabus, everyone introduce themselves
Day 2 - Decontruct the phrase "beaners"
Day 3 - Certificates will be given out, your family is invited

EDIT - Townies post made this one significantly less fun.

No, your reaction regarding heeb just shows you have no logic.

Saying rj is an epic twat that should die alone is an example of your seemingly misdirected hate.

I don't care either way, I just don't see why some of you guys feel the need to be such dicks to strangers.

Exactly. Spot on.

Hey, from now on, if you guys want to hate on RJ, please direct all your negative reputation points to me.

Racer
Millhouse
Toogs
Moon
DV7

Anybody who wants to just spew hate, feel free to bring it to me, because rj doesn't deserve this much bigoted hate. He may be the worst poster on the boards, and he still doesn't deserve it.

cue the "leave britney alone" gif, or whatever sort of dwarf, pussy, emo crap you want, it's fucking childish, and it should stop.

Honestly, the people I'm most frustrated with are the moderator team (moon aside; i expect this from him). Cookout, tsy, TW, I know you all in real life, and know you wouldn't stand for one of our friends or fellow Wake Foresters to be treated this way, and I'm not sure why you've let it go on for so long on these boards.

RJ didn't put me up to this, or ask me to give him rep, or complain about any of this to me.

Whatever self-esteem issues you have that make you NEED to insult people repeatedly and offensively on this board should be directed elsewhere, in a more healthy way.

Now please, neg rep me into oblivion and get this god damned thread over with.

why am i on that list?

Please, just leave each other alone. Locking this thread because I don't see any end to this.

No hate speech, please. Heeb is obviously a derogatory word. TAB gets a one day ban for being a douche.

dv7 and toogs, tone is down a notch with your rj stuff, please.

Thanks.

good idea townie. instead of fucking around on a message board people should bottle up hate direct it elsewhere. maybe beat the shit out of a kid or something.

or maybe it isn't hate any more than gilbert gottfried cracking a joke after the tsunami in japan meant that he hates japanese people.

what do you think?

anyway, i may tease the bald, fat and gingery dwarves, but i most certainly do not stalk rjk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back