• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anonymous Rep Now Public!

What should we do with rep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The supreme court is in our pocket. We'd never lose that case since they protect RACISTS!!!!

Modes, I demand I be given a larger allotment of rep per 24 hours. This is painstaking. Also it would be nice if I didn't have to spread it to so many fucktards before going back and hitting the target, err, client, err, patient again.

no chris, that was not the picture. My picture was one of the following

1) a cartoon
or
2) the remains of all of rj's family members

04-27-2012 11:30 AM
RJKarl
Thread: Childress as the new...
just becasue yo uare a dick

This is the neg rep I got from our resident whiner. (I sent him a neg rep that said: neg rep only because you care about rep so much). I only post it because I have not posted in over 6 days and he had to go back 6 days to find a post to neg rep.

Fun stuff.

04-27-2012 11:30 AM
RJKarl
Thread: Childress as the new...
just becasue yo uare a dick

This is the neg rep I got from our resident whiner. (I sent him a neg rep that said: neg rep only because you care about rep so much). I only post it because I have not posted in over 6 days and he had to go back 6 days to find a post to neg rep.

Fun stuff.

Welcome to the revolution.

I didn't even know that it was debatable that RJ is the one responding to provocation. RJ is overreacting but why is everyone going out of their way to be a total asshole to him?

I just want this to end. This is so fucking sad.

I didn't even know that it was debatable that RJ is the one responding to provocation. RJ is overreacting but why is everyone going out of their way to be a total asshole to him?

I just want this to end. This is so fucking sad.

So basically you have Stockholm Syndrome. You are not welcome in the revolution, but we will come back to save you later.

I mean it pretty much is y'alls choice. What would RJ have to do for you guys to stop negrepping him?

So you want him to stop bitching about you negrepping him and that's when you'll stop negrepping him? So instead of being a normal person and just stopping, seriously like any normal person would do, you're just going to keep negrepping him and then complaining about his response.

This is just awesome logic by the way. I think I'm just going to start punching Doofus in the face everyday until he stops complaining about it when I do it. Then and only then will I stop punching him in the face.

Grow the fuck up.

I mean it pretty much is y'alls choice. What would RJ have to do for you guys to stop negrepping him?

Stop making posts that merit negrep?

I don't really care if he continues to return every negrep with a retaliatory negrep and a complaining PM to me about how this is a war that only I can put an end to. Sure, it provides some comedy, but he's free to do that. But, he should realize that I will continue to negrep posts that deserve to be negrepped despite his threats of a war. It certainly becomes more fun when he gets all pissy about it, but I negrep because the post sucks.

Last edited:
Well he could do either of these things

1) Stop caring about negrep
2) Admit that he does care about it and that he will stop doing so and stop being a douche about it.

He may also continue to care about it, but stop proclaiming that he doesn't. That would solve half of his problems (although I would persist in trying to cure him, as is my duty).

So you want him to stop bitching about you negrepping him and that's when you'll stop negrepping him? So instead of being a normal person and just stopping, seriously like any normal person would do, you're just going to keep negrepping him and then complaining about his response.

This is just awesome logic by the way. I think I'm just going to start punching Doofus in the face everyday until he stops complaining about it when I do it. Then and only then will I stop punching him in the face.

Grow the fuck up.

I won't engage you anymore, as you clearly have the SS as regards RJK and you can't think logically. Don't worry, you'll be fine as soon as you get away from him.

PS, I am not a normal person, I am a goddamn internet super hero, as you would know if you were paying attention.

Last edited:

Grow the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back