• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anonymous Rep Now Public!

What should we do with rep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather you not, tbh. This whole thing is kinda dumb.

You called him a nazi without knowing his background, he exploded angrily back, and you cracked a joke back in response to his anger.

It's probs ok just to let this one die, if that's possible. It takes two to tango, so no need to respond to PMs on either side.

Screw that. Let's see those messages. The Internet is for entertainment. So entertain us.

Sounds like RJ should be the better man and turn the other cheek before he gets too mad and slices toogs with a knife like my friend had happen to her.

7terps, on multiple occasions, I asked him if we could just go our own separate ways and not interact. He would have none of it.

Something else you wouldn't know is that before this thread, toogs and I had never had any other direct interaction on a thread. The only interaction we had was his stalking of me.

7terps, I'll say it once again. I want nothing to do with toogs and would love us to simply go back to where we didn't have anything to do with the other person.

Racer, the difference is you and I had a problem and got past it.

Another major difference is our problems started due to direct interaction with each other.

Yes it got heated, but it is hopefully behind us. Even at its worse you would never have thought to say I was complicit in the slaughter of hundreds of members of my family.

"I probably would have worded it differently if I knew he was jewish."

Clearly after I told lost a huge number of family members in Holocaust you would have understood I was Jewish. The rational response would have been,"I'm sorry. I didn't know."

But not you. This was your response,"it must have sucked killing 200 family members."

You took it to another level.

What about the level to which you took it by PMing multiple posters with directions to negrep toogs and tell others to do so as well? Glass houses, RJ. You play the victim so well.

I really need to find some sort of vbulletin add on where you can force posters to be completely invisible to one another.

What about the level to which you took it by PMing multiple posters with directions to negrep toogs and tell others to do so as well? Glass houses, RJ. You play the victim so well.

To be fair, IT WAS WAR!!!

Did I go too far? Probably.

But being told that you are collaborating in the murder of hundreds of members of your family might be too far a well.

My bad, that was fine in your world.

I really think the FUCK YOU with three (three!) exclamation marks took it to the next level. If it's not all in caps, fine. All caps and one exclamation mark? Acceptable. All caps with two? Borderline, but still defensible. But you don't go fucking around with three exclamation marks and all caps. That's some serious shit there.

You called him a nazi without knowing his background, he exploded angrily back, and you cracked a joke back in response to his anger.

It's probs ok just to let this one die, if that's possible. It takes two to tango, so no need to respond to PMs on either side.

Fine with me. FYI, read above, I absolutely did not call him a Nazi. Moon's parodies quote matches my claim exactly.

Racer, the difference is you and I had a problem and got past it.

Another major difference is our problems started due to direct interaction with each other.

Yes it got heated, but it is hopefully behind us. Even at its worse you would never have thought to say I was complicit in the slaughter of hundreds of members of my family.

"I probably would have worded it differently if I knew he was jewish."

Clearly after I told lost a huge number of family members in Holocaust you would have understood I was Jewish. The rational response would have been,"I'm sorry. I didn't know."

But not you. This was your response,"it must have sucked killing 200 family members."

You took it to another level.

review the horrible things you have said to me.

If I was in my right mind, I probably would have said "too bad it wasn't 201"

7terps, on multiple occasions, I asked him if we could just go our own separate ways and not interact. He would have none of it.

Something else you wouldn't know is that before this thread, toogs and I had never had any other direct interaction on a thread. The only interaction we had was his stalking of me.

7terps, I'll say it once again. I want nothing to do with toogs and would love us to simply go back to where we didn't have anything to do with the other person.

I have no issue with you other than that you care about negrep. I will continue to negrep you until you don't. The rest of this nonsense is on you--you've been utterly vile in PM, and now apparently spreading lies about me. Weave another tale, Mr. Hemingway.

I really think the FUCK YOU with three (three!) exclamation marks took it to the next level. If it's not all in caps, fine. All caps and one exclamation mark? Acceptable. All caps with two? Borderline, but still defensible. But you don't go fucking around with three exclamation marks and all caps. That's some serious shit there.

TITCR

RJ's a little crazy, but he's not that crazy.

However, if Toogs was really concerned about getting slashed, it's a simple as stopping the negrepping of RJ. They could both "be the better man" in this situation.

It's the damn stalking he's been doing for over a month.

I really need to find some sort of vbulletin add on where you can force posters to be completely invisible to one another.

You really are a scummy piece of shit. There are certain things that civilized people don't do. You're really crossed the line, internet or not.

That would be superb.

Last edited:

There was no name calling - I believe he used a simile, which is a figure of speech that directly compares two different things, usually by employing the words "like" or "as".

10476929-wow-road-sign-on-sky-background-bottom-grass.jpg

There was no name calling - I believe he used a simile, which is a figure of speech that directly compares two different things, usually by employing the words "like" or "as".

Yeah, toogs himself just made that point, but thanks for your contributions!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DO YOU EVER STOP WHINING? Fucking grow up and find some interpersonal skills or go find another hobby, you poor, old, sad, pathetic loser.

Toogs
Ricky Peral

Re: doesn't matter
how is it abuse, unless you care about rep, which you say you don't? You're a doubletalker. Like a nazi, you cannot be trusted

That's the exact PM.

hiding behind "it's a simile" is BS and you know it.

how do you justify this:

"Originally Posted by Toogs

If I was in my right mind, I probably would have said "too bad it wasn't 201""

Or is there no line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back