• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anonymous Rep Now Public!

What should we do with rep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DO YOU EVER STOP WHINING? Fucking grow up and find some interpersonal skills or go find another hobby, you poor, old, sad, pathetic loser.

10476929-wow-road-sign-on-sky-background-bottom-grass.jpg

how do you justify this:

"Originally Posted by Toogs
review the horrible things you have said to me.

If I was in my right mind, I probably would have said "too bad it wasn't 201""

Or is there no line?

The point being, if you were also killed, we'd still have proper negrep, and I wouldn't have 40 pm's from you whinging about nothing and calling me names. Duh

Toogs
Ricky Peral

Re: doesn't matter
how is it abuse, unless you care about rep, which you say you don't? You're a doubletalker. Like a nazi, you cannot be trusted

That's the exact PM.

hiding behind "it's a simile" is BS and you know it.

To be fair....I do not trust you (because of the inevitable face slicing on your Google Calendar planned for toogs) and I do not trust Nazis (because they are all dead and therefore zombies and lol at trusting a zombie)...so terms of trust, you are alike.

how do you justify this:

"Originally Posted by Toogs
review the horrible things you have said to me.

If I was in my right mind, I probably would have said "too bad it wasn't 201""

Or is there no line?

I was merely pointing out a grammatical issue between name calling and comparisons. I don't really justify, all's fair in love and war and rep battles on the interwebz.

You are the one who brought up face slicing. I never said any such thing.

This whole situation probably could have been avoided if a mod hadn't abused his powers and made fun of somebody for losing two friends in a car accident. Just my $.02.

You're referring to two different situations here, right?

I don't like defending Moonz, but he didn't directly make fun of anyone for losing two friends in a car accident, and he definitely didn't "abuse mod powers" in doing so if you really think he did, at least in this case.

I was merely pointing out a grammatical issue between name calling and comparisons. I don't really justify, all's fair in love and war and rep battles on the interwebz.

That's where we differ. Even on the web there are lines that shouldn't be crossed.

I may not like anything about someone, but there are places you don't go.

You're referring to two different situations here, right?

I don't like defending Moonz, but he didn't directly make fun of anyone for losing two friends in a car accident, and he definitely didn't "abuse mod powers" in doing so if you really think he did, at least in this case.

I was under the impression that he was the one that posted on Stan Gable's rep about the incident and then deleted the rep when he was confronted about it. Was there resolution to that matter? When he was confronted he never denied that he did it, just made other insults about "dwarves".

This whole situation probably could have been avoided if a mod hadn't abused his powers and made fun of somebody for losing two friends in a car accident. Just my $.02.

1) that's not what happened

2) abuse of power?

I was under the impression that he was the one that posted on Stan Gable's rep about the incident and then deleted the rep when he was confronted about it. Was there resolution to that matter? When he was confronted he never denied that he did it, just made other insults about "dwarves".

Yes, he negrepped Stan, but it was not directly making fun of him losing his two friends. It referred to something else iirc.

So I think you guys should refer to them just as Messages, since they obviously are not private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back