• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anonymous Rep Now Public!

What should we do with rep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression that he was the one that posted on Stan Gable's rep about the incident and then deleted the rep when he was confronted about it. Was there resolution to that matter? When he was confronted he never denied that he did it, just made other insults about "dwarves".

Are u the dwarf in law school, or it your brother because your reading comprehension skills are horrible.

Nobody ever "made fun of somebody for losing two friends in a car accident."

you keep saying it over and over again like it's an irrefutable KenPom stat, but that doesn't make it so.

When's the slashing start? Or did I miss it?

Unfortunately face slicing and slashing are extremely common occurrences only to be buried in the headlines by the conservative media focusing on their abortions and homophobic rants. Reuters states on average there are 12,472 face slicings/slashings PER DAY in the Mid-Atlantic/SE United States. Number one cause you ask? Yep, e-Stalking.

Unfortunately face slicing and slashing are extremely common occurrences only to be buried in the headlines by the conservative media focusing on their abortions and homophobic rants. Reuters states on average there are 12,472 face slicings/slashings PER DAY in the Mid-Atlantic/SE United States. Number one cause you ask? Yep, e-Stalking.

so rj is going to board a plane in sunny california, fly to MD, and then do what?

ask where he can find the doritos dust covered fat dude who lives in his mother's basement?

I blame dv7, irish and turf. A bunch of Woody Woodpeckers, the lot.

This whole situation probably could have been avoided if a mod hadn't abused his powers and made fun of somebody for losing two friends in a car accident. Just my $.02.

Are u the dwarf in law school, or it your brother because your reading comprehension skills are horrible.

Nobody ever "made fun of somebody for losing two friends in a car accident."

you keep saying it over and over again like it's an irrefutable KenPom stat, but that doesn't make it so.

I'll ignore the immature barbs and actually attempt to respond to the meat of your statement.

Stan Gable received this negrep in response to his post on the thread

"u live in new york city, baldie. big fucking sacrifice. now when you blow lines and slam vodka with your wall street boyfriends and hanger on hoes, u can get in a cab or take the subway. boo fucking hoo, baldie. boo fucking hoo"

To me that is making fun of a guy for posting that it was "the worst night of his life". If that wasn't you then I apologize but I remember asking at least 2-3 separate times and instead of denying that you posted it you made some more of your Grade A "dwarf" references, as has continued into this thread.

I'll ignore the immature barbs and actually attempt to respond to the meat of your statement.

"u live in new york city, baldie. big fucking sacrifice. now when you blow lines and slam vodka with your wall street boyfriends and hanger on hoes, u can get in a cab or take the subway. boo fucking hoo, baldie. boo fucking hoo"

To me that is making fun of a guy for posting that it was "the worst night of his life". If that wasn't you then I apologize but I remember asking at least 2-3 separate times and instead of denying that you posted it you made some more of your Grade A "dwarf" references, as has continued into this thread.

That's obviously an insensitive comment, but not making fun of him directly for losing his two friends.

That's obviously an insensitive comment, but not making fun of him directly for losing his two friends.

Fair enough. At the least it is saying that based on the life he leads it is somewhat to be expected that something might happen to his acquaintances and he should expect that.

Did I miss the thread in the moderator disclosure forum about Moonzzz?

No need to apologize. Moonz is a douche. We all know it. And for some reason all the other mods keep defending him.

Fair enough. At the least it is saying that based on the life he leads it is somewhat to be expected that something might happen to his acquaintances and he should expect that.

no, it is saying, "big fucking deal, you don't drink and drive in NYC"

Maybe, I think Moonz was more trying to poke fun* at the fact that Stan Gable giving up driving drunk was not a big sacrifice since he lived in a city, where driving obviously is not something you need to do anyway. Either way, it was an uncalled for rep, that goes without saying.

*I use that term very loosely in this situation.

RJ rep attacked me recently. I gave him neg rep for either telling a bad joke or ridiculous logic. In response, he would find my posts from months ago and gave me neg rep completely unrelated to any content. Feel free to post my complete rep history for verification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back