• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another casualty of the bzz error...

Odom had greater struggles than either of them in the years he didn't have Tim. In the other eight years, GDO won exactly one game.

I'll be really glad when the ridiculous argument goes away about how many tournament games Odom won without Tim. If any one player should get credit, it's Childress.

I will never understand what purpose this asinine argument serves.

Dino win exactly zero ACCT games. Hard to struggle more than that.

Wasn't Dino' only ACC or NCAAT win against Texas? That was about as a bad a game as I have seen, except for the exciting ending. Then the obligatory no-show against Kentucky. God, Dino was a horrible coach with great players.

Wasn't Dino' only ACC or NCAAT win against Texas? That was about as a bad a game as I have seen, except for the exciting ending. Then the obligatory no-show against Kentucky. God, Dino was a horrible coach with great players.

Yes.
I just remember LD trying to give that game away late. It was the Dino era in a nutshell.

I'll be really glad when the ridiculous argument goes away about how many tournament games Odom won without Tim. If any one player should get credit, it's Childress.
I will never understand what purpose this asinine argument serves.

Didn't we win our second with Odom after Chill? Is my memory that bad? I have no idea why I am thinking about winning ACC championships when we are about to tip off on Wednesday in the 12-13 game....

Didn't we win our second with Odom after Chill? Is my memory that bad? I have no idea why I am thinking about winning ACC championships when we are about to tip off on Wednesday in the 12-13 game....

...because we have to live in the past with Bzzz at the helm.

Yes...we won Chill's senior year then Timmy's senior year. Back-to-back.

Back