• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another reason to hate Duke (Stephen Miller)

Both Miller and Acosta came off like dickheads in that exchange. Since when was the WH press room a debate forum?

Maybe since the WH decided to control the media by limiting on-camera interviews, starting literal state tv in "Trump News", and deriding the press at every turn in consistent attempts to delegitimize the press as "fake news".

I am glad that there is pushback and the media isn't just taking it.

It's not about explaining to the target. Using those defined code words buoys their racist base. This will get people into polling places that haven't typically participated.

meh, you have to be pretty energized to understand the reference

The whole point of dog whistles is that it hits the intended audience, while it goes over everybody else's head.

when you have to explain an insult, it loses a lot of punch.

but i'm sure all the alt right nerds were high fiving over it

Report was that Miller got a literal high five from Gorka as he left the podium.

Trending on twitter right now

And there it is...confirming Jake Tapper's comment about Miller speaking to an audience of one.

Is it me, or was that guy hammered?

And there it is...confirming Jake Tapper's comment about Miller speaking to an audience of one.

bfc91c8d5927171403f691d47c8cbb0c--austin-powers-funny-belly-button.jpg

On the list of "Most punchable faces" I can't imagine who's ahead of Miller.

On the list of "Most punchable faces" I can't imagine who's ahead of Miller.

It's a tough one. I honestly can't think of anyone off the top of my head. And the fact that he graduated from Duke makes it even more punchable.

Back