• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another reason to hate Duke (Stephen Miller)

And there it is...confirming Jake Tapper's comment about Miller speaking to an audience of one.

No doubt - Miller obviously knows how to keep his job and stay in Trump's good graces - defend and praise him relentlessly on TV networks that you know Trump watches. And, attack his critics for good measure as well. It doesn't matter if you look like a flunkie, brown-noser, or completely destroy your credibility in the process - as long as Trump sees you and likes what you say, you're A-OK in this White House.

Yeah. And it’s not like it’s a crazy way to pronounce “pak.”

This administration is such a joke. Anyone who thinks the White House has a clue needs to get his/her head checked.

Watched that interview yesterday morning, and Miller is such a sniveling little prick. I am not sure how Tapper stayed on point during that interview. Miller is pretty much the perfect personification of this administration. #sad!

"I'm not acting offended. I am offended. I am offended by you and I am offended by your network." snowflake.

BTW, Tapper was on twitter the night before defending the decision to have Miller on his show. It seems like everyone got what they wanted. Miller got to show off for Trump, Tapper got ratings / praise, twitter got a laugh. Feels like more reality TV as news, though.

Well news has to cover this reality TV administration.

it's pretty clear that the only thing Republicans watch more than Fox News is CNN

This administration is such a joke. Anyone who thinks the White House has a clue needs to get his/her head checked.

Holding steady at 38% of the country, the easy majority of Pubs and at least half the white folks in the country.

Do other free countries have prominent equivalences of Fox News? I read a bio of Murdoch years ago and know he made his $$ in Australia and then the UK with tabloid papers. And I know the president of Ecuador has it out for John Oliver. But in general, do countries like France, Germany, Japan, South Korea and the like have popular TV news channels that are way right or left wing and exist in an alternative reality bubble?

I don't know about Japan or Korea, but France and Germany definitely don't. German TV news networks, in particular, are brutally boring and play it straight.

Back