• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another Season Going Nowhere Fast - Dan Collins MTOW

If you haven't noticed, Wellman hasn't been seen or heard from in a while. Just like during football season. The wheels are in motion, only a matter of time.
Bingo. Dan knows it's over too so he's willing to write stuff like this article. He's not going to jump on the guy after he's gone though..not sure why people expect that to happen.

Two is a good theme among [Redacted], Obama and LeBron.

[Redacted] has two ACC road wins.
Obama has won two presidential elections.
LeBron has won two NBA championships.

LeBron would do a better job as US President than [Redacted] has done as Wake's head coach.
Obama would do a better job as Miami Heat's #3 than [Redacted] has done as Wake's head coach.

Difficult to fathom that Bz spouts off and has been collecting over $1M annually for failure to win...goes to show that Wellman for hiring this ingrate is just a huge POS!

If you haven't noticed, Wellman hasn't been seen or heard from in a while. Just like during football season. The wheels are in motion, only a matter of time.

Yep. No news from RW right now is good news.

At least he's not jumping on the radio post game shows defending Bzzz like in years gone by.

Had he delivered the infamous backing of [Redacted] by this time last year?

figured wellman was off too busy doing his secondary job for the ncaa and neglecting his primary job for wake forest as he has done the last few years.

I expect more defense of the players and more attacks on bandwagon fans in the coming weeks. This is setting up perfectly for Ronnie to let Bzz resign and tell everyone how he changed the culture, built character and left a solid foundation. And he'll add at the end, "it's sad that there were so many detractors that didn't give him a chance."

Honestly, all I care about is making a change-if Ron insists on saying something "arrogant" in doing so, then let him. Arrogance kind of comes with the territory. He'll ultimately be judged (at least when looking at the immediate future) on the next hire he makes, not whatever it is he says when he lets Bz go.

Bz has absolutely lost this team, and his lame attempts to motivate are Exhibit A. He is grasping at straws.

Bz has absolutely lost this team, and his lame attempts to motivate are Exhibit A. He is grasping at straws.

He's like the honeybadger--relentless

I bet he still beleives he can save his bacon this season

[Redacted] is college basketball's Obama. [Redacted] is all of basketball's LeBron. Fact.

And right now one can't get any lower than Barrack Hussein Obama. Even his own party shies away from him.

S&P 500 1/20/01 - 1350
S&P 500 1/20/09 - 831.95
S&P 500 1/20/14 - 1790

Kenpom 2009 - 27
Kenpom 2014 - 113

i think you have your presidents backwards, moran.

Back